Vickistar's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting. Thanks."

Vickistar replied Aug 31 to 3 Reasons Why Positive Thinking is Making You More Miserable, and How to Have True Happiness in Life

6 Aug 31
Reply by rose

"What's "catnep" please, Susan? There are some great tips here from the Contrailers.…"

Vickistar replied Jul 11 to What You Can Do to Repel Mosquitoes (And Why They Bite Some of Us More Than Others)

9 Jul 12
Reply by rose

"Awesome when the 'uncanny' stuff happens, Jennifer - I agree! As I say to my boys al…"

Vickistar replied Feb 9 to Synchronicity Happens For A Reason -There Are No Accidents And No Coincidences

2 Feb 9
Reply by Vickistar

"Aren't children magical and insightful?! Thanks so much for sharing your son's thoug…"

Vickistar replied Feb 9 to Water Memory (Documentary of 2014 about Nobel Prize laureate Luc Montagnier)

6 Feb 9
Reply by catio

"Thanks, Rose"

Vickistar replied Feb 7 to 8-Year-Old Boy Prodigy Explains How He Uses Crystals To Transmute Dark Energy

8 Feb 8
Reply by Jennifer Goddard

"I'm looking forward to watching this. I think my children might find it interesting…"

Vickistar replied Feb 6 to 8-Year-Old Boy Prodigy Explains How He Uses Crystals To Transmute Dark Energy

8 Feb 8
Reply by Jennifer Goddard

"Great to know! I'll get into it in a few years once I've stopped breastfeeding as I…"

Vickistar replied Oct 14, 2016 to Reverse memory loss in 1 hour with this kitchen spice?

8 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by rose

"Oh gosh, Steve. That's hideous. Thanks for enlightening me."

Vickistar replied Nov 20, 2015 to BREAKING NEWS: FDA Approval -Genetically Modified Salmon Is Safe to Eat and Can Be Sold In U.S

7 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Louise

"Thanks, Sarah. I'd never properly listened to the words before, just the catchy tune…"

Vickistar replied Jul 3, 2015 to Prominent Doctor Reveals Key Hidden Healthcare Lies Doctors now dispense different advice on every medical matter

4 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Vickistar

"Btw did you see the info I wrote earlier today in the post about melanoma treatment…"

Vickistar replied Jul 2, 2015 to Outsmart your Cancer

14 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Danielle

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service