Water Memory (Documentary of 2014 about Nobel Prize laureate Luc Montagnier)

Water is the key element of life, but this element that we thought we knew well may have unexpected properties and might play a role greater than we could imagine in our tree of life.
That is the belief shared by the advocates of a surprising theory called "water memory". For Prof. Luc Montagnier, water has the hability to reproduce the properties of any substance it once contained. Water would have the hability to retain a memory of the molecules properties.
What if alzheimer, parkinson, autism, HIV and even cancer could be treated thanks to this controversial theory?

Subscribe to wocomoDOCS for more documentaries in full length:
https://goo.gl/q5GXI6

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

My 10 yr old son surprised me as we were driving: he opening a random subject with:  'Its interesting how we are connected with our emotions to water'  Describe what you mean? was my natural response.  "Well we cry tears and we sweat when we are uncomfortable or uneasy. Clammy hands when nervous.   We feel much better when we sit and see the sea."  Then I added how we feel like we can shed a grotty feeling by just having a shower.  We both agreed that sometimes taking a shower/bath can change your mood.    There is something in the whole premise of religious ceremony - St John the Baptist with his submersion of individuals and has carried to this day with the baptismal Font.   The saying about starting over with a new identity is far easier when you pass over water.    I find all variations of its state: liquid, snow, ice, rain are all fantastic ways to emotionally experience nature.  

I think this theory makes perfect sense on an intuitive level. Water is the most abundant and obvious part of our planet and given this along with the sun are the prime factors for regeneration and live itself its chameleon nature in mimicking other parts of life makes sense. Luc Montagnier is a charming individual who I admire given his final testimony with the HIV and Aids having no relationship with each other.   It was brave and honest.  

Your son is a charming individual Catio, what a profound moment.

You just helped me love the geoengineered rain forest that I live in

How delightful of you to say so Rose.  I was quite stunned too.  This conversation only happened 2 weeks ago.  He doesnt like to kill anything whether its a cockroach or ant running along the bench.  He came home talking yesterday about sweat shops particularly Nike and so went online (talked about at school). He very sensibly said I dont think I can watch any more.  He was quietly crying.   He feels things deeply.  I am slightly tormented as he asks me lots of questions about the things I research and I dont want him sharing things he doesnt have scope to fully understand.  He like me, is quite unable to accept anyone in power would want to poison our water, food, spray the air with metal, and keep killing brown people where they seem to have oil under the ground.

I dont want him to be alienated because of what I have become aware of....We have a beach community  over summer we all go to all of January and Im known as the conspiracy woman.  Interestingly people will quietly agree on things to me. I have a $10,000 bet now on lots of things that I say if you can prove me wrong I will pay out.  They know Im good for it. Not getting taken on yet.   But this is my way for them to truly dig down and find out about things and let them know they can call me a theorist at their peril.  Thank god we have WikiLeaks.  

My 14 yr daughter went up to try out for the debating team today and said the question was:  It is good to have widespread Propaganda and she had to do the affirmative.  She said it was hopeless (she was virtually stumped) and what was worse her friend was doing the negative. She wanted to kick that one into touch!!!!   She goes to a girls school and its quite conservative - she just so happened to pass on the Pizzagate story to the girl that was mentioned above in this debating reply.....She supposedly went down the rabbit hole for 5 hrs.   My daughter was the one that showed the gross interpretation of pizzagate with Katy Perry: Its No Big Deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4pJDeKZ-LM

Scientific Experiments Show That DNA Begins as a Quantum Wave and Not as a Molecule

http://thecontrail.com/forum/topics/scientific-experiments-show-tha...

Aren't children magical and insightful?! Thanks so much for sharing your son's thoughts, Catio. My sons have amazing, unspoilt insights about all sort of things too, from how the planet or people were created, to 'The Force' and energy and everything in between

I look forward to watching this documentary.

Thanks Vickistar.  Yes they are magical and insightful when they are not put in a box:)

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service