Comic magazine Charlie Hebdo produced anti Islamic cartoons.
Three well armed "terrorists" stormed the place with machine guns ablaze while screaming "Allahu Akbar".
Terrorists escape completely, while shooting at police all over Paris, 10 dead.
1. 10 people were supposed to have died with others injured. Yet at the scene, a max of 2 ambulances showed up when well over 10 would have been needed for such an event.
2. It looks like they did fire some real rounds from the looks of one of the police cars for this "drill", however the pictures are not clear enough to show if the bullet holes are just gangsta stickers, in one of the photos the police officers are laughing and joking next to the shot up car where someone supposedly died. Additionally, images on Google of shot up windshields have cracks going all through the windshield. In this France event, all damage is limited to where the holes are. Is that possible?
3. All people who responded to the scene had French Foreign Legion haircuts. Odd for ambulance drivers and EMT's.
4 (a good one) - If the perpetrators got away and have not been captured, HOW did the French police already identify them when they have not turned up elsewhere? Sort of like the passport on 911 or all those pristine passports from flight MH17. That works. Gotta have a positive ID on them to "prove" they are "Muslim" and not just the Mossad out on a field trip. Gotta do it when the shock factor is at max. And no one dropped a passport this time, HOW did the police figure it out? TIMES THREE?
5. I never saw any bloody photos from this, not even fake blood, not even from a police officer who was shot by an AK and laying on the sidewalk for 10 seconds before being "shot" a second time, and still no blood. Very odd if this is real.
6. Target was a group of Jews, who belong to a greater whole which stages B.S. terror attacks frequently. That stinks.
7. How did the road miraculously have no traffic? The scene is set up as if staged. It is as if the area was cordoned off prior to the "attack" for a drill, so the "terrorists" simply parked smack dab in the middle of the road because they knew there would be no traffic.
8. How did the attackers know there would be a giant staff meeting with everyone important for the publication present to be shot all at once? A little help from the NSA or what?
10. There is no recoil on the AK as it shoots. I initially assumed blanks, but what about rubber bullets? At any rate, there was no sign of blood at any point from the police officer, an AK goes all the way through and bullet proof vests are for handguns, not AK rounds. If he was wearing one it would not work. LACK OF ANY RECOIL AT ALL SCREAMS BLANK.
I was unfortunate enough to see a film clip from the Biafran war on a late-night, BBC programme presented by Ludovic Kennedy many years ago. The victim had been stripped and was lying bound, begging for his life. A shot from off-screen silenced his pleas as his head and upper body were shifted violently due to energy absorption from the bullet. Another shot a second or so later produced the same head and body movement but by that time the man was dead. Shortly afterwards, the soldier who had shot him strolled into view, with a look of extreme satisfaction on his face. This was before the days of modern high-velocity weapons but illustrated all too clearly that the kinetic energy from a bullet has to go somewhere. There was no such movement on the policeman's head and body during the attack and I have to agree with Stephan at Post #94 that the smoke emission appears to emerge from his hand.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1420632668 is the best version for this but the video linked at Post #97 is the next best. My comments are made with respect to the Liveleak video. You need to watch it in Hi Res (720). Someone needs to download that video before it disappears.
At the beginning, we see the two gunmen who have just emerged from their car - it would be even better if we had seen them driving up and stopping. Anyway, note that their car has stopped astride a black line drawn in the road. These are the clues you have to look for and, if you have read about the Woolwich 'murder' of Lee Rigby, especially the excellent, in-depth analyses by Chris Spivey: http://www.chrisspivey.org you will know what to expect. For the moment I'll just concentrate on the main part of the action but just try to think of a reason why the trainer has been placed carefully in the road when, as you can see from the rest of the video, both men are still wearing boots.
The right hand gunman (looking at the video) disappears behind the van and the sound of shots is heard. The first three are presumably from one gun and the following five are supposed to be from another. There is far too much echo and there seems to be too much low-frequency content. This action is taking place with a park area in the background, with nothing to reflect the sound - not in a canyon. After this the camera tracks to the right and we see the policeman just finishing falling to the ground, facing in the direction of his attackers. This is not the right direction for the smoke effect.
The policeman then goes out of shot (no pun intended) as the camera tracks left, waiting for the men to appear. As it follows the men, the policeman comes into view but has totally changed position and is now facing away from his attackers - but further to the left and looking over his shoulder to see where they are. He seems to synchronise his head turn-back with the progress of the man on the pathway. The 'fatal' shot is fired, with no apparent effect on the body and the shooter moves back into the road to join his companion. Both run back to the car - but something has changed. When we saw the car at the beginning, it was astride a black line. On their return, another line has appeared in the road at right angles to the first and facing out from the left-hand front wheel (looking at the video). How did that get there?
There is also a short black line in the road by the front wheel of the nearest rental van. If you now look carefully through the footage again, you should be able to see various cue marks in the road and on the pathway. Note the two white marks level with the front of the car between the rental vans, for example. Can you see the white mark at the base of the vegetation, roughly in line with where the policeman collapsed after being 'shot' the first time? Note the two black dots on the pathway where the policeman fell initially but became exposed when he turned over and moved to the left. Look at the white dot on the pathway, just to the left of the green pillar and check the timing of the shot as the gunman passes it.
There seem to be other marks at various points. See if you can find them. There should be much more for this video to reveal and more questions to be asked.
Add a Comment