And On Cue...
Bastille Day - The Movie (2016)
Bastille Day, a 2016 movie released a few weeks ago that just happens to be about a "terrorist" attack in France on 14th July.
I mean c'mon....really!!
Add a Comment
Join The ConTrail
I think these bastards (illuminati z-clan) are using all what they can to send out big time subliminal messages-in movies-tv-series-drills..and of course the steam boiled fabricated mainstream media..But look at tv-series like Dark angel-Fringe-"V"-Jericho- "Dome"..just to name few...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO7fJBipjT8 trailer for that movie
Obvious problems with the Nice terror attack:
1. None of the video shows the truck actually hit anyone.
2. They lied about the truck going through barricades and into a "people only" area. The truck only goes down a street with existing traffic, where if people are watching out like they should, they would not get hit. And it was not going fast at all, like it would be on a death mission. The death toll could not have been this high. If he was lucky, he would have hit only one or two people even if he went full speed through red light crosswalks which were never mentioned in the MSM.
3. There is no police shoot out video, despite what claims are. Police simply approach the side of the truck that has no "bullet holes" and go around it. There is no scene at all of them shooting the glass, or putting a single bullet hole in the truck. There is only sound, which could be dubbed in and no glass fragments flying, no holes appearing, NOTHING. All "holes" appear at angles the camera never gets live, despite the fact that the camera followed the police in! This would be done if you used bullet stickers, and had pre existing holes in the cab, on the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE TRUCK already in place for the still cameras later that the video camera could not ever see because if they were there before the police arrived, it would prove it all fake. We are just supposed to believe this camera guy stayed in the line of fire as the police shot towards him, from the side of the cab you can't see, after they went around it ON THE SAME VIDEO.
When I first heard of this story, I made a few assumptions that were wrong. I assumed the truck swerved and hit people. That was wrong, despite the fact they said it. I assumed the truck went into an area that was blocked off for pedestrians only, down a path way that only people were supposed to be on. I BELIEVED THAT WAS THE STORY, BECAUSE THEY SAID SO. THAT WAS WRONG, IT WAS JUST ON A NORMAL STREET THAT WAS NOT BLOCKED OFF AT ALL.
The entire pretext for this story is so fake it could not possibly happen. It would not be possible to go down any street that is allowing normal traffic, and hit more than a couple people even if you tried. People are not stupid, they have brains and eyballs and ears, and are a moving target. The truck is loud. You can't sneak up on anyone at 40 mph and just bash them. It is not fast enough for surprise, or slow enough for the truck to be quiet. This truck did not go on a rampage through a deaf club. And the videos show that even if the truck was speeding, it was going close to the normal speed limit for the street on top of that! If the truck was not jumping the curbs and bashing barricades, the entire story is BULLSHIT.
The cellphone footage where it shows the truck accelerating before apparently mowing down the crowd has been doctored like the Zapruda film
More blood on a dead roadside squirrel than on the white mass-murder truck! Heck -- I once struck a low flying pigeon and had a few blood drops on my front fender!
What horrible "shooting!" Not a single sticker, er, bullet on the driver's side. And no hairline cracks?
PROVEN: NO BULLETS WERE EVER FIRED AT THE TRUCK.
July 15 2016
UPDATE: The truck driver rampage in France story has multiple gaping holes which I will briefly mention here: 1. No second party cell phone coverage despite 40,000 people present. Also nothing from people on balconies who were far enough away from the action to cover it with real cameras. 2. No first responders, relatives or anyone else with the dead bodies more than a half hour after the carnage started, with the truck sitting there with windows shot. NO FIRST RESPONDERS FOR OVER A HALF HOUR? NO POLICE MOB? EVEN LONG AFTER EVERYTHING WAS COMPLETELY SECURED? Just photo op bodies laying there. YEP. STAR WARS HAPPENED. It looked so real. I never saw an ambulance in Star Wars either.
In some of the much much later videos and photos they show ambulances, but if it was a truck attack happening over a mile, then even a quarter mile away, where the people were hit, there should have been mobs of ambulances while this was going on. Yet there was not even one. How would bystanders or ambulances even know it was a terror attack? They would not have stayed away, they would have responded like normal. First responders should have been at the beginning of the scene in minutes, not over an hour later, especially since this supposedly happened at a major event, where first responders are staged and ready to go, EVERYWHERE. So they got blankets to cover the bodies, but no paramedics? HOAX!
Here it is: Supposedly this guy went on a 40 MPH rampage for 30 minutes. But he only went 1 mile. Common core failure. COMMON CORE BREACH! 40 mph for 30 minutes equals 20 miles. To cover only one mile, he could have only been going two miles an hour.
So we have a glaring problem with this story already.
Lots 'O bullshit here already, if they want REAL NEWS to be believable, they can't spike it with this B.S. if it is real to begin with!
Ok, let's line item this:
1. He went 40 mph.
2. He went one mile.
3. It took him a half hour to do it.
4. He had a gun, and already "demonstrated" with the truck that he wanted to kill people. But he shot no one.
5. He conveniently shouted Allahu Akbar.
REAL PROBABLE SCENARIO 1:
1. His truck was taken over via remote, as all vehicles sold in the U.S. are required to have after a little known law passed in 2005 mandating that some form of cell network linked control had to be in all new vehicles from 2005 onward. This probably became law in Europe also.
2. They sped it to 40 mph, went through the barricades and started mowing people down with it.
3. After a mile or so and in less than 2 minutes, they caused a malfunction in the truck and it stopped, probably by ripping an air line loose (which would lock up the brakes)
4. Mo sat there in shock, with the doors locked because they locked them via remote, for (according to the requirements of not-so-common-core math,) 28 minutes and 40 seconds (until police arrived). That is how you can explain why he did not get out and run during all that time, and why he shot no one despite "having a gun" which would have allowed him to get out and run.
5. Finally armed police arrived and shot him through the glass, and they made up an excuse that he had a gun.
6. "Allahu Akbar" was added to the story for spice.
It was a drill and they killed the patsy.
One way or another, real or not, they have spiced this story with enough B.S. to wreck it's credibility entirely. Who knows - maybe the guy did flip out and start mowing people down, but if the story is sewn with obvious patent bullshit, it's a fat chance I am going to believe any of it.
Welcome toThe ConTrail
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2018 Created by rose.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.