The Net, ElectroMagnetic Radiation. WiFi, Sma, Cell technology, Towers, Science, Engineering, Education and Technology (786)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From Neil who measures the radiation from a baby monitor

From Neil who measures the radiation from a baby monitor

Started by rose

2 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Rainbow Cat

Strange seismic waves that rippled around world baffle scientists | detected by a NZer

A mysterious ripple of seismic waves has travelled thousands of kilometres across the globe, tripping sensors throughout Africa, Canada,…

Started by Nym

5 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by rose

Tiny chip implanted in the brain lets paralyzed patients type text messages with their thoughts - and even play the piano

Paralyzed volunteers had a 'baby aspirin'-sized chip implanted into their brains The chip is connected to a computer which can detect when…

Started by rose

2 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Rainbow Cat

Sex change for calves if new technology takes off

Posted by Steve with the following comment; "This little article is bad news, we always knew it was coming, and here it is.  Frankenbobby m…

Started by rose

7 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by steve

THE LIGHT BULB MAFIA POSTSCRIPT: WHY EYE CHECK-UPS ARE BLINDING YOU

John Christian has just finished another radical new book titled; THE LIGHT BULB MAFIA POSTSCRIPT: WHY EYE CHECK-UPS ARE BLINDING YOU While…

Started by rose

24 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Rainbow Cat

We ask a tech expert "What is 5G Exactly?"

Friends, although I call myself an EMF consultant, I never claim to be an expert. I have a good grasp on basic assessment and remediation…

Started by rose

3 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Rainbow Cat

Trustpower teaming up with Spark on mobile, broadband packages

Trustpower teaming up with Spark on mobile, broadband packages 20 Nov, 2018 1:15pm 2 minutes to read Trustpower is set to offer users a…

Started by rose

7 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Sarah Hornibrooke

Punakaiki group hunts predators with new Internet of Things (IOT) network

Predator-Free Punakaiki has engaged a new weapon in its war on possums, stoats, and feral cats and rats: Internet-of-Things (IoT) technolog…

Started by rose

5 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by rose

We need your help ~ 5G in NZ

There is a new update on www.5G.org.nz in support of an international appeal to stop 5G on earth and from space.   Would you please share…

Started by rose

12 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by rose

Landline phone update with TIME SENSITIVE news

Dear Friends,   I hope this email finds well.   You are receiving this message because you made a submission on the consultation on the Tel…

Started by rose

1 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by cats pajamas

RSS

© 2019   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service