cats pajamas's Discussions (546)

Discussions Replied To (511) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep I believe you are on the money there Mr Harris. And nothing like feeding off pai…"

cats pajamas replied 19 hours ago to NZ’s ‘impossible’ Predator Free 2050 goal blasted by academics

12 33 seconds ago
Reply by clyde wainwright

"Interesting feedback bout the neutered ferals, does makes sense in the long run. Laz…"

cats pajamas replied on Thursday to Is this for real?

23 on Thursday
Reply by cats pajamas

"Thanks Rhonda, as weve been discussing in the 1080 poisoning and Predator Free 2050…"

cats pajamas replied on Thursday to Is this for real?

23 on Thursday
Reply by cats pajamas

"Left a reply to your reply in the other thread.......this synchronicity is getting c…"

cats pajamas replied on Tuesday to NZ’s ‘impossible’ Predator Free 2050 goal blasted by academics

12 33 seconds ago

"I know its crazy right..1080..made here in pristine clean green NZ. People make a go…"

cats pajamas replied on Tuesday to News Hub Exclusive: 1080 dumpsite uncovered in Stewart Island national park

10 yesterday
Reply by Sarah Hornibrooke

"Thanks Danielle..omg how do these people sleep at night producing this crap for a li…"

cats pajamas replied on Tuesday to NZ’s ‘impossible’ Predator Free 2050 goal blasted by academics

12 33 seconds ago

"Yes well..not just blasted by academics but trust me, the my local Northland farming…"

12 33 seconds ago

"Thanks for writing that up Sarah, it was late last night and too tired to comment...…"

cats pajamas replied Jul 13 to Samoa recalls vaccines after child deaths: "Those Responsible Will Be Made To Answer"

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Danielle

"Yep the story appears to have been whitewashed so far..."

cats pajamas replied Jul 11 to Samoa recalls vaccines after child deaths: "Those Responsible Will Be Made To Answer"

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Danielle

"O.M.G."

cats pajamas replied Jul 8 to FDA Approves First Digital Pill For Behavior Modification

5 Jul 11
Reply by US Rose

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service