cats pajamas's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (444) Replies Latest Activity

"People might be interested to know that we had a gifted childrens programme running…"

cats pajamas replied on Wednesday to MORE BRAIN DAMAGE IN DIPLOMATS - in Cuba (Canadian Embassy)

9 yesterday
Reply by George W. Reichel

"This popped up on sorendreier.com the other day about a World Cup soccer match in Fl…"

cats pajamas replied on Wednesday to I'm taking another road, thinking about what really matters... did you know enlightenment is attained more easily during a lunar eclipse?

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Cat Brown

"Funny spooky when you start seeing things like that, sometimes its faces in the tree…"

cats pajamas replied on Tuesday to I'm taking another road, thinking about what really matters... did you know enlightenment is attained more easily during a lunar eclipse?

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Cat Brown

"Wow... that Jay Alfred link!"

cats pajamas replied on Monday to I'm taking another road, thinking about what really matters... did you know enlightenment is attained more easily during a lunar eclipse?

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Cat Brown

"Never heard of this You tuber before, but I agree with the sentiment on focusing on…"

cats pajamas replied on Monday to I'm taking another road, thinking about what really matters... did you know enlightenment is attained more easily during a lunar eclipse?

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Cat Brown

"This is all very close to Chequers Estate (the PMs country home). I do know there we…"

cats pajamas replied Apr 11 to What was the strange blue glow' moving across Oxfordshire sky?

13 Apr 12
Reply by clyde wainwright

"I wrote that the quake was last year, but it was 2016..2 years ago, similar time of…"

cats pajamas replied Apr 10 to What was the strange blue glow' moving across Oxfordshire sky?

13 Apr 12

"Thought you guys might find this interesting, this post jogged my memory that they h…"

cats pajamas replied Apr 10 to What was the strange blue glow' moving across Oxfordshire sky?

13 Apr 12

"Ive had discussions recently with older women who think a lot of this comes under th…"

cats pajamas replied Mar 31 to What is it with Clinton supporters and cults?

22 Apr 6
Reply by Isa

"Cool link thanks! All sorts of weird things happens when you mess with deep stuff. A…"

cats pajamas replied Mar 31 to SALISBURY NERVE AGENT ATTACK REVEALS $70 MILLION PENTAGON PROGRAM AT PORTON DOWN

22 Apr 10
Reply by George W. Reichel

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service