Jenny Drew's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"Love it!  How often have I been told about 'many peer reviewed studies' proving the…"

Jenny Drew replied Mar 12 to Shocking victory for proponents of alternative medicine

3 Mar 12
Reply by Jenny Drew

" New Zealand will follow no doubt.  I use my cell phone for texting but seldom for p…"

Jenny Drew replied Feb 10 to Reliable and safe phone landlines to be history?

4 Feb 18
Reply by George W. Reichel

"We see them a lot through Central Otago over the numerous mountain ranges - and yes,…"

Jenny Drew replied Dec 29, 2017 to Lenticular Clouds over Taranaki

8 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by rose

"Nestlé is no.1 on the list of the ten most evil corporations in the world, seconded…"

Jenny Drew replied Sep 29, 2017 to How Nestle Makes Billions Selling You Groundwater in A Bottle

3 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Doreen Agostino

"This makes me sick.  Excuse me while I vomit. "

Jenny Drew replied Sep 22, 2017 to To my friends in Australia: the vaccine war deepens By Jon Rappoport

9 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Marian

"We can only keep trying.  If we throw enough truth at the wall, some might stick."

Jenny Drew replied Sep 7, 2017 to Al adjuvant used in vaccination and brain inflammation

6 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by rose

"Thank you Fiona - a really significant and important article. I have just sent a pil…"

Jenny Drew replied Sep 6, 2017 to Al adjuvant used in vaccination and brain inflammation

6 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by rose

"NZers seem to be so complacent, especially re vaccines. This is godzone - we're prot…"

Jenny Drew replied Jun 13, 2017 to Italians Take to the Streets to Protest New Mandatory Vaccination Law – CENSORED from US corporate media

16 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Danielle

"Simply appalling. Monsanto has so much power. How can they be overcome?"

Jenny Drew replied Jun 13, 2017 to Entire seed system of Africa now in Monsatan's hands

3 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Susan

"A sad day for Italy but encouraging to see the size and strength and passion of the…"

Jenny Drew replied Jun 13, 2017 to Italians Take to the Streets to Protest New Mandatory Vaccination Law – CENSORED from US corporate media

16 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Danielle

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service