Barbara G Dailey's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"MIND BOGGLING. I have been impressed by similar maps from George Webb in his sleuthi…"

Barbara G Dailey replied May 31 to CHART EXPOSING HOW THE BILDERBERG GROUP CONTROLS THE ENTIRE WORLD

1 May 31
Reply by Barbara G Dailey

"Quelling urge to vomit at seeing "Bolton says..." in any news item again."

Barbara G Dailey replied May 20 to I guess it aint over till it's over

13 Jun 13
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Ah, darn it, I fear you may be right. I thoroughly enjoy DJT's trolling the elite, b…"

Barbara G Dailey replied May 20 to At least 10 Dead in Texas HS Shooting

16 May 26

"Yep, drill at the school and at the Level 1 Trauma Center Hospital ER. Not sure whic…"

Barbara G Dailey replied May 19 to At least 10 Dead in Texas HS Shooting

16 May 26

"Ah gee. I wonder who owned a patent to some important scientific discovery on this o…"

Barbara G Dailey replied May 19 to HAVANA PLANE CRASH: BOEING 737 CRASHES AFTER TAKEOFF IN CUBA, REPORT SAYS

1 May 19
Reply by Barbara G Dailey

"If that piggy faced little David Hogg shows up, you can bet your boots it's a False…"

Barbara G Dailey replied May 19 to At least 10 Dead in Texas HS Shooting

16 May 26

"A THANK YOU... for sharing during your difficult time. From Southern Oregon."

Barbara G Dailey replied May 18 to Friends, thank you for your continued care and concern. I am packing up now to leave the island for good.

8 May 21
Reply by rose

"Having looked at a lot of info concerning symbols, it's interesting to me how we are…"

Barbara G Dailey replied May 17 to We are surrounded by Masonic symbols―how modern logos are linked to secret societies

2 May 17
Reply by peter petterson

"I'm back with my "de-bugged" laptop, which I use to download important videos. Today…"

Barbara G Dailey replied May 16 to Jesus Loves the Little Children but Some do not."CAUTION;Disturbing Photos"

61 Jun 11

"OMG OMG OMG!!! I'm a nice lady but what came to mind when I read MFA .... Not so nic…"

Barbara G Dailey replied May 9 to NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT SET TO GIVE CLINTON FOUNDATION ANOTHER $5.5 MILLION OF TAXPAYERS' MONEY

11 May 10
Reply by Nym

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service