Martin Harris's Discussions (3,529)

Discussions Replied To (3206) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm currently reading one of Joseph Pharell's books and he's talking about Mk and th…"

Martin Harris replied 7 hours ago to FBI Lockdown of Solar Observatory: “This is how it happens when extraterrestrials make contact with Earth”.

33 6 hours ago
Reply by clyde wainwright

"To be honest guys this is starting to make me very uneasy. Even the juxtaposition of…"

Martin Harris replied 9 hours ago to FBI Lockdown of Solar Observatory: “This is how it happens when extraterrestrials make contact with Earth”.

33 6 hours ago

"It just gets weirder! I'll let Tyler tell it: "

Martin Harris replied 9 hours ago to FBI Lockdown of Solar Observatory: “This is how it happens when extraterrestrials make contact with Earth”.

33 6 hours ago

"So far there don't seem to be any of the usual denials, clarifications or cries of "…"

Martin Harris replied 11 hours ago to EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

16 1 hour ago
Reply by Rhonda Reichel

"This is one of those moments where you pause, backtrack, read again, and go WTF? Is…"

Martin Harris replied 11 hours ago to EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

16 1 hour ago
Reply by Rhonda Reichel

"Cephalopods are my favourite sea creatures, especially Giant squid and Giant Octopus…"

Martin Harris replied 11 hours ago to Scientists gave octopuses ecstasy and it revealed a secret genetic link to humans

6 11 hours ago
Reply by rose

"Story is hitting the YT mill: https://youtu.be/yYUEPcpgzOc"

Martin Harris replied yesterday to Competing theories over cause of Carterton school mystery substance scare

12 13 hours ago

"The Elites are very busy constructing a web of dark vibrations. We should be counter…"

Martin Harris replied yesterday to SPIRIT LED ACTIVISM – THE TRUE POWER OF THE PEOPLE

2 yesterday
Reply by Martin Harris

"“To think that an animal whose brain evolved completely independently from our own r…"

Martin Harris replied yesterday to Scientists gave octopuses ecstasy and it revealed a secret genetic link to humans

6 11 hours ago
Reply by rose

"I was discussing this item with my parents today (Neither of them Tin Hatters BTW) a…"

Martin Harris replied yesterday to Competing theories over cause of Carterton school mystery substance scare

12 13 hours ago

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service