Martin Harris's Discussions (3,387)

Discussions Replied To (3071) Replies Latest Activity

"I get the impression the vaccination was very much against the mothers will. I think…"

Martin Harris replied 19 hours ago to Samoa recalls vaccines after child deaths: "Those Responsible Will Be Made To Answer"

25 2 hours ago
Reply by Sarah Hornibrooke

"Sorry Lord Fred, but that story is a hoax by liar and disinfo artist Baxter Dmitri.…"

Martin Harris replied yesterday to Wake Up Call NZ: This Is Our Future!

2 yesterday
Reply by Martin Harris

"Bet it goes down The Black Hole Of Nothingness that is at the bottom of MSM reportin…"

Martin Harris replied on Sunday to News Hub Exclusive: 1080 dumpsite uncovered in Stewart Island national park

6 yesterday

"It will be interesting to see if any more news is forthcoming. There's supposed to b…"

Martin Harris replied on Saturday to News Hub Exclusive: 1080 dumpsite uncovered in Stewart Island national park

6 yesterday

"PS I recall a suggestion somewhere that "Sophia" is actually remotely controlled by…"

Martin Harris replied Jul 3 to Agenda 2045 - Strategic Social Initiative - transhumanism

15 Jul 4
Reply by Rainbow Cat

"Good luck to them. Hope the supporters of this initiative realise that one can only…"

Martin Harris replied Jul 3 to Agenda 2045 - Strategic Social Initiative - transhumanism

15 Jul 4
Reply by Rainbow Cat

"Demerit points? Here it comes guys: The start of Social Credit."

Martin Harris replied Jul 3 to Centrelink vows to FACE-SCAN welfare recipients and introduce a 'demerit points' to crackdown on benefits fraud

3 Jul 4
Reply by Christine K

"I think the answer to the question is "yes". If you were walking down the street wit…"

Martin Harris replied Jul 1 to Is the hunt for oil contributing to Farewell Spit whale strandings?

4 Jul 1
Reply by cats pajamas

"been avoiding the stuff for years now. Read an article on it in the Uncensored mag.…"

Martin Harris replied Jul 1 to Canola Oil Proven to Destroy Your Body and Mind

3 Jul 1
Reply by rose

"...hang on  minute...here's an "editor's note" from the source article: "The Supreme…"

Martin Harris replied Jun 30 to Fluoridation is mass medication, NZ Supreme Court rules

6 Jul 3
Reply by deanna munson

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service