Martin Harris's Discussions (3,327)

Discussions Replied To (3017) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen to that Saru G. I'll add my two cents: https://thecontrail.com/profiles/blogs/w…"

Martin Harris replied 16 hours ago to Jesus Loves the Little Children but Some do not."CAUTION;Disturbing Photos"

36 3 hours ago
Reply by George W. Reichel

"All this info and discussion is great guys. Although I don't smoke or vape myself, (…"

Martin Harris replied 16 hours ago to Concerns explode over new health risks of vaping

33 52 minutes ago
Reply by rose

"Here is your Supratik Saha. Took me less than one minute to track him down: A Phony…"

Martin Harris replied yesterday to Remote Mind Control Docs Released via FOIA Request

13 28 minutes ago
Reply by rose

"No worries Barbara. I deal with fake news and disinformation on a regular basis. One…"

Martin Harris replied yesterday to Remote Mind Control Docs Released via FOIA Request

13 28 minutes ago
Reply by rose

"Well, Rhonda, we can toss these documents in the bin and ask why the government want…"

13 28 minutes ago
Reply by rose

"This document, I believe, was a deliberate plant. Same "accidental release" trick go…"

13 28 minutes ago
Reply by rose

"Yeah, this is damn funny when ya think about the techs scarpering to change the resp…"

Martin Harris replied on Saturday to Alexa Tells the Truth about Chemtrails

6 on Sunday
Reply by Danielle

"When Byrd was speaking about the "land beyond the Poles" and all that he saw on his…"

Martin Harris replied on Saturday to Admiral Byrd TV interview

8 on Monday
Reply by clyde wainwright

"Great reply Mark. The link I posted above to the research paper "pro vaping" is the…"

Martin Harris replied Apr 18 to Concerns explode over new health risks of vaping

33 52 minutes ago
Reply by rose

"No demo needed Clyde. I agree. The picture at the bottom shows the actual beams. My…"

Martin Harris replied Apr 12 to What was the strange blue glow' moving across Oxfordshire sky?

13 Apr 12
Reply by clyde wainwright

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service