Martin Harris's Discussions (3,638)

Discussions Replied To (3299) Replies Latest Activity

"I kinda wondered if this tied in with the mystery letters served to the Clinton/Bush…"

Martin Harris replied Jan 8 to Federal Grand Jury To Hear Evidence That 9/11 Was A Controlled Demolition

7 Jan 15
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Now, I haven't had much time to digest all of this in detail, so maybe I've missed …"

Martin Harris replied Jan 8 to What is the true history of Christchurch? I'm interested in people's opinion.

33 Jan 18
Reply by Charming Anarchist

"Not too convincing. A distinct lack of solid research and a lot of opinion was evide…"

Martin Harris replied Jan 6 to What is the true history of Christchurch? I'm interested in people's opinion.

33 Jan 18

"And we're all welcoming this in with open arms. Fabulous. Too many people are follow…"

Martin Harris replied Jan 1, 2019 to China tracks workers’ brains; now tracking children with “smart” tech uniforms

4 Jan 5
Reply by Au Tiko

"https://uncensored.co.nz/2018/12/19/its-official-and-mainstream-china-and-russia-usi…"

Martin Harris replied Dec 19, 2018 to China and Russia band together on controversial heating experiments to modify the atmosphere

5 Dec 22, 2018

""And then there’s the crucial China story." The new lords of Globalism and the NWO..…"

Martin Harris replied Nov 5, 2018 to Globalists win in Brazil

11 Nov 6, 2018

""Any and all good news about the economy is because of Trump, and any and all bad ne…"

Martin Harris replied Nov 4, 2018 to Globalist Banksters' Puppet Show

5 Nov 4, 2018

"Edge of Wonder: SUBSCRIBE! Essential viewing. These guys have covered Saturn, Deep S…"

Martin Harris replied Nov 1, 2018 to Happy Halloween

25 Nov 2, 2018

"Straight out of my own mouth George. Especially the bit about the "suit and tie" Sat…"

25 Nov 2, 2018

"Don't worry about the goofing around at the start, once these two get into the subje…"

25 Nov 2, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service