WakeUpKiwi.com's Discussions (1,316)

Discussions Replied To (393) Replies Latest Activity

"Shatner knows. Spader knows."

WakeUpKiwi.com replied on Friday to Star Trek's William Shatner opens Rocket Lab's new Auckland factory

8 on Friday
Reply by Rob C

"September 14 - 2016 - Gene Roddenberry Based Star Trek On Secret US Navy Space Fleet…"

WakeUpKiwi.com replied on Friday to Star Trek's William Shatner opens Rocket Lab's new Auckland factory

8 on Friday
Reply by Rob C

"Thanks Rows. I couldn't see the source link for this?"

WakeUpKiwi.com replied Oct 7 to There are more than 1,000 scientific studies conducted by researchers from around the world concerning the biological effects of RF radiation. Here we present some of the most recent.

5 Oct 7
Reply by rose

"Horseshit."

WakeUpKiwi.com replied Oct 2 to EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

46 Oct 2
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Noise.Really?"

WakeUpKiwi.com replied Oct 1 to EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

46 Oct 2

"Oh really Martin.Seems like that has worked out really well for you so far.You don't…"

WakeUpKiwi.com replied Oct 1 to EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

46 Oct 2

"And that's why I don't say as much as I could. Too many commentating muppets who hav…"

46 Oct 2

"It's interesting that you bring this up about The Blacklist.Someone I know has known…"

46 Oct 2

"You're in for a big surprise then. Trump is not what you think he is."

WakeUpKiwi.com replied Sep 30 to EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

46 Oct 2

"Despite the theatrics, essentially the cabal are being taken down. It hasn't reached…"

WakeUpKiwi.com replied Sep 30 to EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

46 Oct 2

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service