Michael MacDonald's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to see to believe this go into action how long are the present permits going…"

Michael MacDonald replied Apr 12 to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern bans new offshore oil and gas exploration in New Zealand

9 Apr 17
Reply by rose

"I remember working on valve radios you get a blue glow between the cathode and plate…"

Michael MacDonald replied Apr 7 to What was the strange blue glow' moving across Oxfordshire sky?

13 Apr 12
Reply by clyde wainwright

"I also have noted the connection danielle and also all the cockles in auckland dying."

Michael MacDonald replied Apr 5 to Anyone know of the quakes recorded SI West coast & whale stranding? Connected?

26 Apr 9
Reply by Danielle

"Great stuff rose while i.am reading this stuff have big headache tonight since i wok…"

Michael MacDonald replied Mar 28 to Fitbit Recalls Due to Rashes. Reports of Dizziness, Erratic Pulse, Nausea, Pain, Headaches. Fitbits Operate Using WiFi. Whoomp! There It Is.

1 Mar 28
Reply by Michael MacDonald

"Remember november when john kerry left nz will there be another big earthquake when…"

Michael MacDonald replied Mar 22 to Extreme Secrecy Rules During Obama Visit

52 Mar 28
Reply by Danielle

"Have any of you notice some sort of scar on left hand side of face."

Michael MacDonald replied Mar 21 to Extreme Secrecy Rules During Obama Visit

52 Mar 28
Reply by Danielle

"If the meetings are so secret why even bother telling anyone here in nz he was comin…"

Michael MacDonald replied Mar 21 to Extreme Secrecy Rules During Obama Visit

52 Mar 28
Reply by Danielle

"As i understand nz is already owned by china us etc.We kiwis rent our own land."

Michael MacDonald replied Feb 22 to Who owns the high country?

2 Feb 22
Reply by clyde wainwright

"Also that tree turned to rock during the flood and it has been noted st helens pine…"

Michael MacDonald replied Jan 28 to Rocket Lab's "Secret Payload" is a Big Disco Ball. Really. Honestly.

16 Feb 20
Reply by Danielle

"If you look at the mount you can see it is not lava as it does not set like that and…"

Michael MacDonald replied Jan 28 to Rocket Lab's "Secret Payload" is a Big Disco Ball. Really. Honestly.

16 Feb 20
Reply by Danielle

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service