Danielle's Discussions (4,066)

Discussions Replied To (3637) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm seeing many comments like this Clyde. By tourists too who are not even aware of…"

Danielle replied Jul 22 to NZ’s ‘impossible’ Predator Free 2050 goal blasted by academics

18 Aug 5
Reply by cats pajamas

"yes appears it was Martin. Just watched that little video about Vaxxed, says so in t…"

Danielle replied Jul 18 to Samoa recalls vaccines after child deaths: "Those Responsible Will Be Made To Answer"

36 17 hours ago
Reply by Sarah Hornibrooke

"The factory's govt owned in Whanganui, Orillion. Rebranded Pestoff I think it was. …"

Danielle replied Jul 17 to NZ’s ‘impossible’ Predator Free 2050 goal blasted by academics

18 Aug 5
Reply by cats pajamas

"The report I read on this, one of the two babies was vaccinated & subsequently d…"

Danielle replied Jul 16 to Samoa recalls vaccines after child deaths: "Those Responsible Will Be Made To Answer"

36 17 hours ago
Reply by Sarah Hornibrooke

"well i never, that's interesting isn't it? lies everywhere, on the increase big time…"

Danielle replied Jun 4 to "Nothing To Worry About". 'Cos Johnny Said So.

17 Jun 4
Reply by Danielle

"You're welcome. I spotted the link gone, another google found it strangely. Figured…"

Danielle replied Jun 3 to "Nothing To Worry About". 'Cos Johnny Said So.

17 Jun 4
Reply by Danielle

"Politician worked 'tirelessly' on meth testing Bill before death 30/08/2016 Sarah…"

Danielle replied Jun 2 to "Nothing To Worry About". 'Cos Johnny Said So.

17 Jun 4
Reply by Danielle

"John Key and the mysterious death of Sarah Higgins CATEGORIESGOVERNMENT CRIMEINTERN…"

Danielle replied Jun 2 to "Nothing To Worry About". 'Cos Johnny Said So.

17 Jun 4
Reply by Danielle

"Very appropriate George."

Danielle replied Apr 23 to Trump Bombs Syria

111 Jul 24
Reply by George W. Reichel

"LOL "

Danielle replied Apr 22 to Alexa Tells the Truth about Chemtrails

6 Apr 22
Reply by Danielle

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by