Danielle's Discussions (4,083)

Discussions Replied To (3653) Replies Latest Activity

"Sigh... if only they'd started a decade ago we wouldn't be in all this mess ... we m…"

Danielle replied on Wednesday to NELSON MAIL ~ Without Geoengineering we are Imperilled

8 on Thursday
Reply by cats pajamas

"From a NZ contact "No there's no 5G in that lot. This is part of the upgrades in lin…"

Danielle replied on Tuesday to Spark respond to 5G concerns

30 on Tuesday
Reply by Danielle

"Be keen to hear folks' comments on this. This tower is adjacent to a small NI coasta…"

Danielle replied Oct 15 to Spark respond to 5G concerns

30 on Tuesday
Reply by Danielle

"I actually don't Mark. I have searched around for her also and come up with nothing.…"

Danielle replied Oct 15 to STUFF PULLED THEIR “WORLD ORDER” HEADLINE TO JACINDA’S SPEECH

27 yesterday
Reply by Martin Harris

"Thanks. Similar link here also Tony https://www.sbs.com.au/news/new-zealand-tells-tr…"

Danielle replied Oct 6 to STUFF PULLED THEIR “WORLD ORDER” HEADLINE TO JACINDA’S SPEECH

27 yesterday
Reply by Martin Harris

"Interesting info Martin as yesterday having posted a Herald item about Fish & Ga…"

Danielle replied Oct 6 to STUFF PULLED THEIR “WORLD ORDER” HEADLINE TO JACINDA’S SPEECH

27 yesterday
Reply by Martin Harris

"hadn't seen this world order item Martin, thanks. Globalist Jacinda alright. Vinny E…"

27 yesterday
Reply by Martin Harris

"Have followed this up now. The source is reliable, ie person who posted it. She assu…"

27 yesterday
Reply by Martin Harris

"yes after posting I did notice the head in front of the heading Martin. The posting…"

Danielle replied Oct 4 to STUFF PULLED THEIR “WORLD ORDER” HEADLINE TO JACINDA’S SPEECH

27 yesterday
Reply by Martin Harris

"True Martin. Many newspapers are slack as with their editing, or absence of I should…"

Danielle replied Oct 4 to STUFF PULLED THEIR “WORLD ORDER” HEADLINE TO JACINDA’S SPEECH

27 yesterday
Reply by Martin Harris

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service