Steve K's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"This one deserves a few words.  I too was disappointed with the some of what Trump s…"

Steve K replied Feb 2 to Ron Paul's Twitter Attack on SOTU Address

14 Mar 11
Reply by George W. Reichel

"This one deserves a few words.  I too was disappointed with the some of what Trump s…"

Steve K replied Feb 2 to Ron Paul's Twitter Attack on SOTU Address

14 Mar 11

"It is a dream to believe that others will get the message of the corruption going on…"

Steve K replied Jan 23 to Neocons' Plan B for Syria

28 Mar 10

"As soon as the leadership of one country calls the leadership of another country "br…"

Steve K replied Jan 22 to Neocons' Plan B for Syria

28 Mar 10

"You can't be serious about your conclusion.  The expanding earth theory is for those…"

Steve K replied Jul 30, 2017 to NASA confirms: Sea levels have been FALLING across the planet for two years … media SILENT

11 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by renate

"There are a lot of reasons for our present climate and the least of them are from fa…"

Steve K replied Jul 9, 2017 to Dr. Tim Ball Crushes Climate Change: The Biggest Deception in History

11 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Cat Brown

"I’m so sorry to read this.  This is the kind of thing that can change what the 5 eye…"

Steve K replied May 12, 2017 to NZ govt ratifies TPP despite US rejection

3 May 12, 2017
Reply by Ant

"The case for distilled water was well presented and certainly very believable.  Than…"

Steve K replied Mar 18, 2017 to New Zealand government preparing to drown whole country in fluorides By Jon Rappoport

20 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Vickistar

"When reading an article like this and relating it to everything else that is posted…"

Steve K replied Mar 17, 2017 to New Zealand government preparing to drown whole country in fluorides By Jon Rappoport

20 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Vickistar

"Did they really use the words 'herd immunity'?  I think of cattle, you know --- moo…"

Steve K replied Feb 7, 2017 to NSW students to be offered Meningococcal W vaccinations

4 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Sarah Hornibrooke

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service