sheila lara's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe it was White Helmets - a terrorist group posing by day as humanitarian but…"

sheila lara replied Apr 27 to Trump Faked Whole Thing: OPCW Finds No Chemical Weapons at Syrian Facilities Bombed by US By

10 May 5
Reply by George W. Reichel

"NKorea has fear of us for a reason, there are always two sides, Americans are fed on…"

sheila lara replied Feb 25 to The Hate Puppet that is North Korea

5 Feb 26

"people are too aware now with pizzagate in focus, FOX news tried to dismiss pizzagat…"

sheila lara replied Feb 21 to High-Level Judge & Fmr Trump Campaign Chair Pleads Guilty to 21 Counts of Child Trafficking

12 Mar 15

"I AM sure there are plenty more out there in high places who are pedophiles, traffic…"

sheila lara replied Feb 20 to High-Level Judge & Fmr Trump Campaign Chair Pleads Guilty to 21 Counts of Child Trafficking

12 Mar 15

"I have noticed THE JFK files being turned over to CIA, and the killing of Russians i…"

sheila lara replied Feb 20 to Puppet Show

10 Feb 20

"Has anything ever changed since WWII, big corps survived the bombs in last days in G…"

sheila lara replied Feb 20 to Puppet Show

10 Feb 20

"I think opposite, Ivanka is targeted by msm and ridiculed.  Worse on Melania, but th…"

sheila lara replied Feb 12 to "Pomp and Circumstance" and Imperial Psychosis

10 Feb 12
Reply by Martin Harris

"now, the msm hail lil rocket mans sister a diplomat, the Korean Ivanka.  I thought m…"

sheila lara replied Feb 12 to "Pomp and Circumstance" and Imperial Psychosis

10 Feb 12
Reply by Martin Harris

"Well record deficits started with GWB and Obama was worse, he spent more money and o…"

sheila lara replied Feb 11 to "Pomp and Circumstance" and Imperial Psychosis

10 Feb 12
Reply by Martin Harris

"I don’t see necessity of a big military parade, Trump likes a lot of pomp.   "

sheila lara replied Feb 11 to "Pomp and Circumstance" and Imperial Psychosis

10 Feb 12
Reply by Martin Harris

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service