Graeme H's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Rose Emile and the Hikoi of a poison nation will be crossing the Auckland harbor bri…"

Graeme H replied Jul 12 to Reason for the Deep State's Russiagate BS

12 Jul 13
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Take all your overgrown infants away somewhere And build them a home, a little plac…"

Graeme H replied Jul 12 to Reason for the Deep State's Russiagate BS

12 Jul 13
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Well Emille is walking alone still, he will go all the way by himself if he has to.…"

Graeme H replied Jun 18 to 1080 march Stewart island to parliament, Kaitaia to parliament

10 Jun 18
Reply by Graeme H

""

Graeme H replied Jun 12 to 1080 march Stewart island to parliament, Kaitaia to parliament

10 Jun 18
Reply by Graeme H

"Neither am i a Facebooker , i had to join to for this Hikoi nation. Yes there is a m…"

Graeme H replied Jun 11 to 1080 march Stewart island to parliament, Kaitaia to parliament

10 Jun 18
Reply by Graeme H

"It was a link  David Ickle's web site.  I can find no bad reviews so I will be the g…"

Graeme H replied Jun 11 to Any thoughts on this product ?

2 Jun 11
Reply by Graeme H

"The southern route is up the west coast to coincide with the drop here at the time.…"

Graeme H replied Jun 10 to 1080 march Stewart island to parliament, Kaitaia to parliament

10 Jun 18
Reply by Graeme H

"Starts 14th of june"

Graeme H replied Jun 10 to 1080 march Stewart island to parliament, Kaitaia to parliament

10 Jun 18
Reply by Graeme H

"Inocent lives lost ,not the first time. Remember Jonestown kibbutz Guyana. https://w…"

Graeme H replied Sep 9, 2017 to It’s Official: European Scientific Journal Concludes 9/11 was a Controlled Demolition

4 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Nym

"  Yes Saru It all about big money killing  the food from the forest about 5 year…"

Graeme H replied Jul 18, 2017 to Scapegoating Possums: Iffy Science, Demonizing Psychology, and Fiery Words of War ` Update on 1080

3 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by clyde wainwright

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service