Linda Skywatch's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh well, that all sounds terrifically positive about the DEW market then, doesn’t it…"

Linda Skywatch replied Aug 15 to Direct Energy Weapons (DEW)

4 Aug 15
Reply by cats pajamas

"Still I see this entire story has not been mentioned on the Stuff website, as far as…"

Linda Skywatch replied Jul 11 to Samoa recalls vaccines after child deaths: "Those Responsible Will Be Made To Answer"

39 Aug 17
Reply by rose

"Done. So that’s why she came here, just grovelling for money...and threatening us wi…"

Linda Skywatch replied May 8 to NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT SET TO GIVE CLINTON FOUNDATION ANOTHER $5.5 MILLION OF TAXPAYERS' MONEY

11 May 10
Reply by Nym

"Well a few seasons ago a family of five pukeko moved into our orchard on the West Co…"

Linda Skywatch replied Apr 23 to Heavy metal poisoning causes personality shifts in birds; they become less curious and unwilling to explore new places

7 Apr 24
Reply by Rainbow Cat

"What about neonics  insecticide sprays on fruit crops? Known to kill bees.  Otherwis…"

Linda Skywatch replied Dec 31, 2017 to Whangamatā inundated with dying bees; Radio NZ

14 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by rose

"A very clear elucidation of the Depop Agenda, thank you! Just wondering about "the m…"

Linda Skywatch replied Sep 17, 2017 to WW III WEATHER WAR TERRORISM OVER FL, sTX; Mass Respiratory Flu's Reported

7 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by cats pajamas

"I know, Sarah, I too spotted the man on the right of the Mayor in that video smirkin…"

Linda Skywatch replied Aug 27, 2017 to Cat 4 Hurricane Harvey forecast to stall and loop de loop over nuclear plant in Matagorda County

89 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by rose

"I'm sure unisex showering will work out really well for them!"

Linda Skywatch replied Jul 16, 2017 to Army Prepares Women to Shower With Men as Part of Transgender Equality Training

4 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Jennifer Goddard

"Well, my take on this, is that since larger cash bills were rather aggressively remo…"

Linda Skywatch replied Jul 15, 2017 to India Removes 220 Tons of Physical Gold (VIDEO)

1 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Linda Skywatch

"It's all just because they love us so much"

Linda Skywatch replied Jul 10, 2017 to Australia: Track every car? Sounds like it could happen very soon…

10 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Laila

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service