Vinyl Lady's Discussions (1,075)

Discussions Replied To (1015) Replies Latest Activity

"During a phase of investigating journeys out of the body, it came to my attention th…"

Vinyl Lady replied Nov 30 to The After Life Review is a Trap!

7 Nov 30
Reply by Cat Brown

"Great information, Cat! In the ancient Gnostic texts, in the First Apocalypse of Jam…"

Vinyl Lady replied Nov 30 to The After Life Review is a Trap!

7 Nov 30
Reply by Cat Brown

"Hi Cat:  Dr Mercola makes a high quality (so HE says) liposomal Vitamin C which is V…"

Vinyl Lady replied Nov 16 to Leuren Moret: four precautions that are very simple to counteract the unavoidable radiation exposure from the wildfires flaming across the US and Canada

5 Nov 16
Reply by cats pajamas

"There is also the Vitamin C thing being used for the clean up crews at the Fukushima…"

Vinyl Lady replied Nov 15 to Leuren Moret: four precautions that are very simple to counteract the unavoidable radiation exposure from the wildfires flaming across the US and Canada

5 Nov 16
Reply by cats pajamas

"Hi Rose:  YES....Miracle II neutralizer is one of those things we spoke of back in t…"

Vinyl Lady replied Nov 4 to Blue Zones – Places In the World Where People Live to 100 and Stay Healthy

11 Nov 7
Reply by rose

"I lived near there for 30 years and never figured it out either!  Loma Linda is loca…"

Vinyl Lady replied Nov 2 to Blue Zones – Places In the World Where People Live to 100 and Stay Healthy

11 Nov 7
Reply by rose

"Agreed, Michael.  The Controllers are right on track.  I bet they are pleased."

Vinyl Lady replied Oct 30 to ‘Genetic Fact’: Beijing’s Birthrate Promo Blitz Hampered by Dropping Sperm Count

2 Oct 30
Reply by Vinyl Lady

"Over the last 150 years, the powers-that-be have spent.....literally.....BILLIONS of…"

Vinyl Lady replied Oct 27 to How to reprogram your mind to take an active role in your personal evolution

2 Oct 27
Reply by Vinyl Lady

"The study of numerology really didn't reveal much for me.  There are millions of exa…"

Vinyl Lady replied Oct 22 to The Numbers of the Serpent Occult Religion

1 Oct 22
Reply by Vinyl Lady

"Some good news here! When engaging in the fight against fracking, we engage in Their…"

Vinyl Lady replied Oct 14 to Water Wars: Christchurch Takes a Stand!

5 Oct 14
Reply by Mark Fahey

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service