Vinyl Lady's Discussions (1,068)

Discussions Replied To (1005) Replies Latest Activity

"“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth,…"

Vinyl Lady replied Apr 19 to Admiral Byrd TV interview

8 Apr 24
Reply by clyde wainwright

"This seems very worthy of discussion. It's a paradigm changer."

Vinyl Lady replied Apr 18 to Admiral Byrd TV interview

8 Apr 24
Reply by clyde wainwright

"Looking through this communication reminds me of the movie "Knowing". In reading Cat…"

Vinyl Lady replied Dec 20, 2017 to Train falls off bridge near DuPont - DuPont means 'of bridge' in French! Illuminati code in full effect - and He is calling me a brat.

25 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Cat Brown

"My favorite wine came from grapes grown in a bluff above the ocean.  Up there the so…"

Vinyl Lady replied Dec 11, 2017 to Geoengineered Nucleated Snowstorms: Do They Cause Physical Distresses?

7 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Marcus

"Agreed, Laurens.  A growing consensus suggests our reality is nothing like we imagin…"

Vinyl Lady replied Dec 11, 2017 to Do You Know What We Are Breathing In From Weather Geoengineering Efforts?

6 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Verna Smith

"Every week I clean my hairbrush.  At the bottom of each "tine" is a tightly knit cir…"

Vinyl Lady replied Dec 11, 2017 to Do You Know What We Are Breathing In From Weather Geoengineering Efforts?

6 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Verna Smith

"I was surprised to hear the government/corporate approved news had released the vide…"

Vinyl Lady replied Dec 11, 2017 to 'It was an inferno': southern Californians left dumbstruck by week of wildfire hell

20 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Cat Brown

"It makes you wonder what is in the raw milk that is SO threatening to the evil power…"

Vinyl Lady replied Dec 5, 2017 to MPI Threat - please be on alert and be prepared to help us - Sale of Raw Milk

9 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Susan

"I'm confused.....where is the center of this map?"

Vinyl Lady replied Dec 3, 2017 to Calm Before The Storm ? Bizarre Weather Pattern Developing In The Northern Hemisphere

3 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Vinyl Lady

"They must have some pretty convincing evidence."

Vinyl Lady replied Nov 16, 2017 to Former SF mayor to sue PG&E over Wine Country fires

3 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service