Janie Langley's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear that, George. The M.I.C. is in the ICU, I do not see survival as an option. "

Janie Langley replied May 25 to Think maybe Trump will bomb these despicable Tyrants??

14 May 27
Reply by George W. Reichel

" There are so many report’s out that can be dark hat’s attempting to incite War. Thi…"

Janie Langley replied May 25 to Think maybe Trump will bomb these despicable Tyrants??

14 May 27
Reply by George W. Reichel

"We thought a bit of Water was bad here on Kauai, not even close to what You are goin…"

Janie Langley replied May 19 to Friends, thank you for your continued care and concern. I am packing up now to leave the island for good.

8 May 21
Reply by rose

"Physician’s that prescribe Opiod’s receive $$$’s from Big Pharm, great incentive to…"

Janie Langley replied May 15 to Synthetic Opioids: Gambling to Lose

4 May 15
Reply by Janie Langley

"Yes Martin,I have recently been watching Mr.BB333 channel. I subscribed."

Janie Langley replied May 12 to Some REALLY weird sky phenomenon sent in by viewers from around the earth.

2 May 12
Reply by Janie Langley

"Feelin the Love, Rose. Funny how miles Do Not separate us from, The Real Stuff ! "

Janie Langley replied Apr 28 to Flash Floods and more on the way for Wainiha Valley, HI

6 May 5
Reply by Susan

"Thanks Cats, Thank You for the Good Thought’s."

Janie Langley replied Apr 28 to Flash Floods and more on the way for Wainiha Valley, HI

6 May 5
Reply by Susan

"Thank You, Rose for posting this. When I see the Taro fields of Hanalei my heart sin…"

Janie Langley replied Apr 27 to Flash Floods and more on the way for Wainiha Valley, HI

6 May 5
Reply by Susan

" Yes !  The Future holds such possibilities, never repeating History is the Destinat…"

Janie Langley replied Apr 7 to A message from Elana Freeland

3 Apr 7
Reply by Janie Langley

"There is abundant illegal continuance of the, Dark State, Weather Manipulation is bu…"

Janie Langley replied Jan 27 to LOCAL NEWS WARNS OF A FOURTH SNOWFALL AND GEOENGINEERING FOR HOUSTON

3 Feb 2
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service