rose's Discussions (18,054)

Discussions Replied To (11508) Replies Latest Activity

"Martin - a link is your debunk evidence? I haven't looked here for a while so I will…"

rose replied 10 hours ago to Remote Mind Control Docs Released via FOIA Request

14 4 hours ago
Reply by Barbara G Dailey

"Thanks."

rose replied 10 hours ago to Concerns explode over new health risks of vaping

33 10 hours ago
Reply by rose

" Thank you for the link Marian"

rose replied on Monday to All Mothers Are Born Activist’s They Just Do Not Realize It!

2 on Monday
Reply by rose

"Accidental FOIA reveals mind control documents; here’s further evidence this technol…"

rose replied on Monday to Remote Mind Control Docs Released via FOIA Request

14 4 hours ago
Reply by Barbara G Dailey

"Left in chat by sarah Dr Google can be a useful tool - Expert http://www.newstalkzb.…"

rose replied on Monday to MSM: Doctors not adequately informing Kiwis about risks of medicine they prescribe - study

1 on Monday
Reply by rose

"Well doesn't that put it all into perspective Charles.   These 'fines' are laughable."

rose replied on Monday to Australian banking scandal: The parent of ASB bank, charged dead clients for financial advice, in one case for a decade.

3 on Monday
Reply by rose

"Thanks so much for the feedback - I have to admit my thoughts go with guilt.  I have…"

rose replied on Monday to Heavy metal poisoning causes personality shifts in birds; they become less curious and unwilling to explore new places

7 on Monday
Reply by Rainbow Cat

" A reminder from member Saru G"

rose replied on Monday to Jesus Loves the Little Children but Some do not."CAUTION;Disturbing Photos"

36 13 hours ago
Reply by George W. Reichel

"When I see any race doing wrong, I will call them out.  All need to pull their heads…"

rose replied on Monday to Jesus Loves the Little Children but Some do not."CAUTION;Disturbing Photos"

36 13 hours ago
Reply by George W. Reichel

"So weird - sent this out and it hasn't alerted my censored Spark Email.  Yes Sparks…"

rose replied on Sunday to Australian banking scandal: The parent of ASB bank, charged dead clients for financial advice, in one case for a decade.

3 on Monday
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service