rose's Discussions (18,270)

Discussions Replied To (11606) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed - Christopher Monckton is a bit of a gate keeper, but most are a hell of a li…"

rose replied 11 hours ago to The Biggest Freedom Event of the Year ` Red Pill Expo

3 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael MacDonald

"From Dr Suzanne Humphries via Simin: His wife knew what his business was. She knew…"

rose replied 19 hours ago to Erwin Alber

14 10 hours ago
Reply by deanna munson

"The full text is here (from FB).  Simin sent this out to her mailing list this morni…"

rose replied 21 hours ago to Erwin Alber

14 10 hours ago
Reply by deanna munson

"Cat I really appreciate you posting this - I'm not on FB (anyone in activism should…"

rose replied 23 hours ago to Erwin Alber

14 10 hours ago
Reply by deanna munson

"Rest in Peace Erwin - a true warrior holding the highest sword.  You saved many many…"

rose replied yesterday to Erwin Alber

14 10 hours ago
Reply by deanna munson

"AI senses people's pose through walls Summary:A new wireless smart-home system coul…"

rose replied on Friday to Conspiracy Theory Confirmed: Researcher Shows How Phone Shows Ads Based on Conversations It Hears

4 yesterday
Reply by Martin Harris

"I missed this one last week, but better late than never. Imagine Scoop actually prin…"

rose replied on Friday to Press Release: Soil and Health Association: Safe to eat? Certainly not for kids!

1 on Friday
Reply by rose

"Related on the ConTrail Your Internet will never be the same https://thecontrail.com…"

rose replied on Friday to EUROPEANS KILLED ACTA, AND WE HAVE JUST SIX DAYS TO SAVE THE INTERNET AGAIN!

1 on Friday
Reply by rose

"Realated  EUROPEANS KILLED ACTA, AND WE HAVE JUST SIX DAYS TO SAVE THE INTERNET AGA…"

rose replied on Friday to Your Internet will never be the same

4 on Friday
Reply by rose

" I think we give to much power to what AI is"

rose replied on Wednesday to Conspiracy Theory Confirmed: Researcher Shows How Phone Shows Ads Based on Conversations It Hears

4 yesterday
Reply by Martin Harris

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service