rose's Discussions (18,065)

Discussions Replied To (11515) Replies Latest Activity

"In this Special LIVESTREAM Report Dark Journalist examines how the Deep State blocke…"

rose replied 26 minutes ago to Trump Delays Release of Final JFK Files Until 2021, Bowing to National Security Concerns

8 26 minutes ago
Reply by rose

"Elana Freeland came of age in the eye of the Sixties maelstrom. She witnessed Detroi…"

rose replied 4 hours ago to Trump Delays Release of Final JFK Files Until 2021, Bowing to National Security Concerns

8 26 minutes ago
Reply by rose

"PUBLISHED: 18:23 AEST, 8 November 2015 | UPDATED: 04:24 AEST, 9 November 2015 Mob hi…"

rose replied 4 hours ago to Trump Delays Release of Final JFK Files Until 2021, Bowing to National Security Concerns

8 26 minutes ago
Reply by rose

"I know right Marian? Just like the earthquake engineers faces light up in a quake th…"

rose replied 5 hours ago to Our First Webinar of 2018: Site Acquisition & Concealment

3 5 hours ago
Reply by rose

"I've yet to look into this Martin - thusfar Barbara is the one actually turning page…"

rose replied 5 hours ago to Remote Mind Control Docs Released via FOIA Request

16 5 hours ago
Reply by rose

""

rose replied 6 hours ago to Trump Delays Release of Final JFK Files Until 2021, Bowing to National Security Concerns

8 26 minutes ago
Reply by rose

"Does anyone looking at this guess what it is?  Are any of you scared yet?"

rose replied 8 hours ago to Our First Webinar of 2018: Site Acquisition & Concealment

3 5 hours ago
Reply by rose

"Martin - a link is your debunk evidence? I haven't looked here for a while so I will…"

rose replied 23 hours ago to Remote Mind Control Docs Released via FOIA Request

16 5 hours ago
Reply by rose

"Thanks."

rose replied yesterday to Concerns explode over new health risks of vaping

33 yesterday
Reply by rose

" Thank you for the link Marian"

rose replied on Monday to All Mothers Are Born Activist’s They Just Do Not Realize It!

2 on Monday
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service