Charming Anarchist's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

""Forget about who has periods.  Just make sure you wear a condom!!""

Charming Anarchist replied on Friday to Normalizing Mental Illness

18 15 hours ago
Reply by George W. Reichel

"It is all or nothing.  The info wars will continue until morale improves.  Troops ar…"

Charming Anarchist replied on Friday to Deep State War on Syria/Iran continuing

85 on Saturday

"I believe you have the right idea about avoiding buying stuff but I trust that the c…"

Charming Anarchist replied Jan 18 to What is the true history of Christchurch? I'm interested in people's opinion.

33 Jan 18
Reply by Charming Anarchist

"I would encourage folks to examine what is omitted from such theory.  Namely: How ca…"

Charming Anarchist replied Jan 18 to What is the true history of Christchurch? I'm interested in people's opinion.

33 Jan 18

"Thankfully my browser default did not display any pictures.  The by-line is more tha…"

Charming Anarchist replied Jan 18 to Normalizing Mental Illness

18 15 hours ago

"Indeed.  That is why I posted my rejoinder here.  Their divorce announcement was bey…"

Charming Anarchist replied Jan 18 to Amazon DISAPPEARS from internet Last week Google, this week Amazon, next week El Reg?

7 Jan 18

"SHORT VERSION:  Market crash distraction.  Blame it on something else.  SHORTER VERS…"

Charming Anarchist replied Jan 15 to Amazon DISAPPEARS from internet Last week Google, this week Amazon, next week El Reg?

7 Jan 18

"schTroumpf:   "I am very intelligent and I have big-league experience in bankruptcy…"

Charming Anarchist replied Jan 15 to Looks Like We've already paid for a Border Wall

6 Jan 15

"SHORT VERSION:  The purpose of the wall is to keep Americans from escaping when the…"

Charming Anarchist replied Jan 13 to Looks Like We've already paid for a Border Wall

6 Jan 15

"I encourage folks to listen to Tom Quiggin answer questions.  He briefly discusses w…"

Charming Anarchist replied Jan 12 to Yellow Vests Expose Banksters' Climate Change Fraud

35 on Sunday

RSS

© 2019   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service