Sandi Cooke's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Check out Mud Fossil University.  many You Tube Clips. He looked at the one giant sh…"

Sandi Cooke replied Feb 9 to Morgellons Petrification

5 Feb 10
Reply by cats pajamas

"Yeah clean green NZ eh    1080  nitrates  roundup, linseed/flax seeds in/on everythi…"

Sandi Cooke replied Dec 3, 2018 to 1080 WAS ADDED TO WATER SUPPLIES BY GERMANY IN WW2 AS A CHEMICAL WEAPON SAYS A US MANUFACTURER – & THE NZ AUTHORITIES ARE DROPPING IT AERIALLY INTO NZ’S WATERWAYS

4 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by Danielle

"Again like I posted earlier this week I am hearing low sounds like a 10 ton roller i…"

Sandi Cooke replied May 24, 2018 to Microwave weapons no longer Conspiracy Theory – This time deployed in China

6 May 28, 2018
Reply by Susan

"The pictures of the monkeys with their head in the cage holes above can anyone super…"

Sandi Cooke replied Mar 29, 2018 to SALISBURY NERVE AGENT ATTACK REVEALS $70 MILLION PENTAGON PROGRAM AT PORTON DOWN

22 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Re the crop circles I think I remember one circle being the sign we use for bio hazz…"

Sandi Cooke replied Mar 29, 2018 to SALISBURY NERVE AGENT ATTACK REVEALS $70 MILLION PENTAGON PROGRAM AT PORTON DOWN

22 Apr 10, 2018

"Thirty years ago I knew someone who sold stuff to Porton Down. It was like getting i…"

22 Apr 10, 2018

"IF ONLY the sheeple REALLY KNEW what 5G is all about they would NOT be happy!! Lets…"

Sandi Cooke replied Mar 20, 2018 to Spark conducts 'first NZ live trial' of 5G

18 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by deanna munson

"If I can help I will.  I had a house cow and she recently died. I have had to buy mi…"

Sandi Cooke replied Dec 5, 2017 to MPI Threat - please be on alert and be prepared to help us - Sale of Raw Milk

9 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Susan

"Check out the new film  " Unacknowledged" TRAILER... Film is premiering LA in a few…"

Sandi Cooke replied Apr 3, 2017 to Get Ready For A War In Space, Says US Military.

6 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Rainbow Cat

"Our Extra Terrestrial friends wont allow it to happen.. period! "

Sandi Cooke replied Apr 2, 2017 to Get Ready For A War In Space, Says US Military.

6 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Rainbow Cat

RSS

© 2019   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service