tim mitchell's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, so the mainstream propaganda machine is finally getting into full swing with tr…"

tim mitchell replied on Wednesday to NELSON MAIL ~ Without Geoengineering we are Imperilled

8 on Thursday
Reply by cats pajamas

"More draconian rollout of privacy destroying legislation under the guise of 'securit…"

tim mitchell replied Oct 8 to TRAVELERS TO NEW ZEALAND WHO REFUSE A DIGITAL STRIP SEARCH WILL BE FINED $5000

5 Oct 9
Reply by Martin Harris

"Awesome letter to Spark about the dangers of 5G EMF frequencies. Great work. At leas…"

tim mitchell replied Oct 8 to Spark respond to 5G concerns

30 on Tuesday
Reply by Danielle

"This is great news in the fight to stop 1080 being dropped into the water supplies e…"

tim mitchell replied Sep 10 to Brakes put on 1080 programme in Hunua Ranges

4 Sep 10
Reply by tim mitchell

"I saw this story on Stuff about the planes doing circular flight paths over Nelson,…"

tim mitchell replied Aug 28 to Last night I reported flashes in the sky at dusk ~ the media responds with...

20 Sep 4
Reply by Sarah Hornibrooke

"This may be another subtle way to corporatise natural healing plants, similar to Mon…"

tim mitchell replied Aug 28 to What does billionaire Peter Theil, the FDA and magic mushrooms have in common?

5 Aug 28
Reply by Sarah Hornibrooke

"I think the 'selenelion' for Nelson is only about two minutes, at about 7.40am Satur…"

tim mitchell replied Jul 28 to Extremely rare 'selenelion' in South Island skies this weekend

7 Jul 28
Reply by Rainbow Cat

"Awesome info. When I try to connect to the site, it says 'unable to connect'. Maybe…"

tim mitchell replied Jun 28 to Are you thinking like a Slave? A thorough look at Language and how we use it

4 Jun 29
Reply by rose

"Thinking of doing a street stall about the chem spraying after the horrors of Friday…"

tim mitchell replied Jun 10 to Chemtrails and geoengineering are real

9 Jun 10
Reply by tim mitchell

"Hey, yes still trying to get some truth from the authorities, and getting stonewalle…"

tim mitchell replied Jun 8 to Chemtrails and geoengineering are real

9 Jun 10
Reply by tim mitchell

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service