Nym's Discussions (2,129)

Discussions Replied To (1649) Replies Latest Activity

"I see many of your points, CA, had thought of them myself until listening my father…"

Nym replied Jan 12 to What is the true history of Christchurch? I'm interested in people's opinion.

33 Jan 18
Reply by Charming Anarchist

" Martin Liedtke is doing some great stuff on his channel."

Nym replied Jan 12 to What is the true history of Christchurch? I'm interested in people's opinion.

33 Jan 18

"Petrol dropped 40cents here in Aust. last week. There is meant to be a yellow prote…"

Nym replied Jan 12 to Yellow Vests Expose Banksters' Climate Change Fraud

35 on Sunday
Reply by George W. Reichel

"This is all such fascinating information. Sure beats the daily news. I watched both…"

Nym replied Jan 8 to What is the true history of Christchurch? I'm interested in people's opinion.

33 Jan 18

"Wow, the french system, Velib (i think) was soo great back when I first heard about…"

Nym replied Jan 6 to A Personal Story from Ghost Hacked ~ Agenda 21 and the Shared Economy

58 Jan 10
Reply by ghost hacked

"Hear! Hear! I'm with you,  deanna. The media recently showcased Rupert Murdoch's es…"

Nym replied Jan 6 to A Personal Story from Ghost Hacked ~ Agenda 21 and the Shared Economy

58 Jan 10
Reply by ghost hacked

"In the video I posted in an earlier reply to your micro unit costings, it shows tha…"

58 Jan 10
Reply by ghost hacked

" Square buildings = the 90 degrees of sorrow."

58 Jan 10
Reply by ghost hacked

" Check this video re the micro units. Starting point begins around 4:25mins in. "

58 Jan 10
Reply by ghost hacked

"Gosh, it's doesn't appear to be doing him any good - he's pasty. I've had a blood t…"

Nym replied Jan 6 to The elite use young children’s blood to live longer and so do I says Paypal Billionaire

16 Jan 6
Reply by cats pajamas

RSS

© 2019   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service