Cat Brown's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (325) Replies Latest Activity

"Call it what you want, but polluting the earth is a grave mistake, so I don't follow…"

Cat Brown replied Oct 14 to Queensland storm: Tornadoes and huge hailstones wreak damage

13 Oct 16
Reply by Nym

"This episode of the rundown of climatic events this month is over the edge! "

Cat Brown replied Oct 14 to Queensland storm: Tornadoes and huge hailstones wreak damage

13 Oct 16
Reply by Nym

"There's something very transhumanist about inserting the EMF waves straight up."

Cat Brown replied Sep 29 to 'Vagina speakers': The pregnant women gadget. Seriously?

17 Sep 30
Reply by Baza aka Alien Strawman Matrix

"And, unbelievable as it is, Trump single handedly brought back asbestos! Expect lead…"

Cat Brown replied Aug 10 to Trump is trying to bully the Fed. That would be the easiest way to get rid of him, according to previous presidents' fate following their attempts at central bank reform.

35 Aug 13
Reply by Susan

"Hi Rose!  "

Cat Brown replied Aug 10 to Trump is trying to bully the Fed. That would be the easiest way to get rid of him, according to previous presidents' fate following their attempts at central bank reform.

35 Aug 13
Reply by Susan

"If the Zionists finish him off for tampering with the Fed, it'll be out of sheer dem…"

Cat Brown replied Aug 7 to Trump is trying to bully the Fed. That would be the easiest way to get rid of him, according to previous presidents' fate following their attempts at central bank reform.

35 Aug 13
Reply by Susan

"Annemieke, I'm sure we would be friends if we met, as I have lots of Republican frie…"

Cat Brown replied Aug 7 to Trump is trying to bully the Fed. That would be the easiest way to get rid of him, according to previous presidents' fate following their attempts at central bank reform.

35 Aug 13
Reply by Susan

"I haven't seen the Ninth Circle yet, but Jared's doing his part to be as demonic as…"

35 Aug 13
Reply by Susan

"Sacha is quietly trolling the conspiracy theory sites, lol."

35 Aug 13
Reply by Susan

"Note that she uses the Freemason term 'The Architects', pointing a finger at them fo…"

Cat Brown replied Aug 5 to Trump is trying to bully the Fed. That would be the easiest way to get rid of him, according to previous presidents' fate following their attempts at central bank reform.

35 Aug 13
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service