Saru G's Discussions (656)

Discussions Replied To (547) Replies Latest Activity

"Meanwhile....back in the lab the technician handling the dangerous monkey/human-mala…"

Saru G replied on Wednesday to ''We are basically exporting monkey malaria parasites around the world, from Dunedin." ...funded by Bill and Melinda

17 on Friday
Reply by rose

""

Saru G replied on Wednesday to Gates and DC:They Care about People

7 on Wednesday
Reply by rose

"F**k that!! I am Saru G! The New World Irritant!" "

Saru G replied Oct 6 to STUFF PULLED THEIR “WORLD ORDER” HEADLINE TO JACINDA’S SPEECH

23 2 hours ago
Reply by Danielle

"Only the military "deploy"....so true. Thanks George."

Saru G replied Oct 6 to Spark respond to 5G concerns

29 1 hour ago
Reply by cats pajamas

"So true Aroha. People are quick to forget that this issue has been forced on us for…"

Saru G replied Oct 6 to Spark respond to 5G concerns

29 1 hour ago
Reply by cats pajamas

"Too much blah...let me know when the lynchings begin. And for the record, I believe…"

Saru G replied Oct 1 to EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

46 Oct 2
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Burials begin in Indonesia after earthquake and tsunami hit island nation "

Saru G replied Oct 1 to Indonesia’s geophysics agency under fire for lifting tsunami warning

3 Oct 1
Reply by Saru G

" "

Saru G replied Sep 28 to 'Vagina speakers': The pregnant women gadget. Seriously?

17 Sep 30
Reply by Baza aka Alien Strawman Matrix

"we shall see..."

Saru G replied Sep 24 to EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

46 Oct 2
Reply by George W. Reichel

"maybe the school had a visit from nick smith...that's enough to make me vomit "

Saru G replied Sep 23 to Competing theories over cause of Carterton school mystery substance scare

12 Sep 24
Reply by clyde wainwright

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service