Rainbow Cat's Discussions (1,509)

Discussions Replied To (1388) Replies Latest Activity

"Wish I didn't ask now Cat but thanks for quick clarifying."

Rainbow Cat replied on Saturday to It's Angel's turn to rant, uh oh!

8 on Monday
Reply by Cat Brown

"And now a plane crash in Cuba Cat. What to make of that."

Rainbow Cat replied on Friday to It's Angel's turn to rant, uh oh!

8 on Monday
Reply by Cat Brown

"Super intelligent creatures they are and I'm always aware when standing on rocks by…"

Rainbow Cat replied May 17 to Octopuses came to Earth from space as frozen eggs millions of years ago: study co-authored by a group of 33 scientists

5 May 17
Reply by cats pajamas

"Oh I believe it CP but hey, wot happens if one gets bells palsy and one side of thei…"

Rainbow Cat replied May 16 to Revealed: Supermarkets in NZ using facial recognition tech

22 May 17
Reply by cats pajamas

"Thanks for the article George. Far better to choose to live a much simpler life than…"

Rainbow Cat replied May 15 to Closing the Cage in Plain Sight

5 May 15
Reply by Rainbow Cat

"Only one State? FFS!"

Rainbow Cat replied May 15 to It’s 2018, and Only ONE State in the US Has Outlawed Grown Men Marrying Little Girls

6 May 16
Reply by cats pajamas

"I got into the vets site ok."

Rainbow Cat replied May 15 to War Report - Veterans Today Newsletter

3 May 15
Reply by Rainbow Cat

"In the past 3 yrs I've had problems at smartgate both leaving and returning to my ow…"

Rainbow Cat replied May 15 to Revealed: Supermarkets in NZ using facial recognition tech

22 May 17
Reply by cats pajamas

"Done."

Rainbow Cat replied May 8 to NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT SET TO GIVE CLINTON FOUNDATION ANOTHER $5.5 MILLION OF TAXPAYERS' MONEY

11 May 10
Reply by Nym

"Oh what a busy past few weeks it's been and I sense that things are just getting war…"

Rainbow Cat replied May 5 to The Month in Revelations - Tibetan doctrine of non attachment exceptionally postponed for Angel and His Cat.

2 May 5
Reply by Rainbow Cat

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service