"yep it's in QLD a bit out of my way."

Rainbow Cat replied yesterday to Top 15 NEXUS newsfeed

4 yesterday
Reply by Rainbow Cat

"Good video by Duncan too."

Rainbow Cat replied on Monday to Top 15 NEXUS newsfeed

4 yesterday
Reply by Rainbow Cat

"I keep all my old nexus magazines to go back and revisit certain articles with new l…"

Rainbow Cat replied on Monday to Top 15 NEXUS newsfeed

4 yesterday
Reply by Rainbow Cat

"Such an inspiring person. We must keep going and not give up."

Rainbow Cat replied on Monday to EUCACH Director: Dr. Rauni Kilde radiated for four days with DEW. Remotely assassinated by NSA?

6 on Monday
Reply by Rainbow Cat

" "

Rainbow Cat replied on Monday to EUCACH Director: Dr. Rauni Kilde radiated for four days with DEW. Remotely assassinated by NSA?

6 on Monday
Reply by Rainbow Cat

"Ok. I started a book published 1914 and it makes me wonder how in heck I passed UE l…"

Rainbow Cat replied Jan 6 to What is the true history of Christchurch? I'm interested in people's opinion.

33 Jan 18
Reply by Charming Anarchist

"I'll see what I can do, might take a while to read tho. Did I mention before I lack…"

Rainbow Cat replied Jan 5 to What is the true history of Christchurch? I'm interested in people's opinion.

33 Jan 18

"Re: the local Maori stance I can't be of much help altho my ex mother in law who pas…"

Rainbow Cat replied Jan 4 to What is the true history of Christchurch? I'm interested in people's opinion.

33 Jan 18

"Interesting too the common perception among folk in general and I got the impression…"

Rainbow Cat replied Jan 4 to What is the true history of Christchurch? I'm interested in people's opinion.

33 Jan 18

"I watched the video this morning AT and struggled with it, more for the presentation…"

Rainbow Cat replied Jan 3 to What is the true history of Christchurch? I'm interested in people's opinion.

33 Jan 18

RSS

© 2019   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service