clyde wainwright's Discussions (267)

Discussions Replied To (264) Replies Latest Activity

"I previously dairy farmed for 12yrs Anniemieke, originally supplying Fonterra then e…"

clyde wainwright replied 14 hours ago to Further to the Mycoplasma Bovis Outbreak in NZ

2 14 hours ago
Reply by clyde wainwright

"Clearly the proposed cashless society wont be implemented until the bugs and flaws i…"

clyde wainwright replied on Thursday to Revealed: Supermarkets in NZ using facial recognition tech

22 on Thursday
Reply by cats pajamas

"Rose I think the legal requirement for sign-posting cameras only applies if you want…"

clyde wainwright replied on Thursday to Revealed: Supermarkets in NZ using facial recognition tech

22 on Thursday
Reply by cats pajamas

""

clyde wainwright replied May 1 to The Month in Revelations - Tibetan doctrine of non attachment exceptionally postponed for Angel and His Cat.

2 May 5
Reply by Rainbow Cat

"So now while we don't discuss flat earth we are free to mock it,lol?  The main reaso…"

clyde wainwright replied Apr 24 to Admiral Byrd TV interview

8 Apr 24

"The thing is with computer controlled lasers we could have witnessed Tupac Shakir st…"

clyde wainwright replied Apr 12 to What was the strange blue glow' moving across Oxfordshire sky?

13 Apr 12

"Exactly Rose, have seen similar with a 2 watt hand held blue laser locally, all you…"

clyde wainwright replied Apr 12 to What was the strange blue glow' moving across Oxfordshire sky?

13 Apr 12

"Crop circles are simply the military run secret space program test firing their lase…"

clyde wainwright replied Mar 30 to SALISBURY NERVE AGENT ATTACK REVEALS $70 MILLION PENTAGON PROGRAM AT PORTON DOWN

22 Apr 10
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Like I said the business is hugely profitable on a small scale so there would be eco…"

clyde wainwright replied Mar 30 to Chlorination in Christchurch ~ We Need Support!

17 Apr 3
Reply by rose

"U.V. treatment in the town water supply in Waipapa works very well, its a small priv…"

clyde wainwright replied Mar 28 to Chlorination in Christchurch ~ We Need Support!

17 Apr 3
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service