Marian's Discussions (265)

Discussions Replied To (248) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an interesting study Rose. Reminds me that an online friend from Illinois re…"

Marian replied 19 hours ago to Heavy metal poisoning causes personality shifts in birds; they become less curious and unwilling to explore new places

7 2 hours ago
Reply by Rainbow Cat

"Update from Pam Jones Check out her video on you tube entitled # Urgent warning WIFI…"

Marian replied 21 hours ago to All Mothers Are Born Activist’s They Just Do Not Realize It!

2 3 hours ago
Reply by rose

"That billboard is a shocker Tim  Flu can be anywhere? It could be lurking under your…"

Marian replied Apr 9 to Bombshell: All tested vaccines reveal toxic substances linked to autoimmune disease

6 Apr 9
Reply by Marian

"Hmm just reading all your comments on this brings to mind the expression " Where the…"

Marian replied Apr 6 to Anyone know of the quakes recorded SI West coast & whale stranding? Connected?

26 Apr 9
Reply by Danielle

"Amazing work. Thankyou!"

Marian replied Feb 28 to The Article Kiwi's have been Waiting for ~ Study Raises More Serious Questions About The Christchurch Earthquake

32 Mar 13
Reply by Martin Harris

"Fascinating Laurens.. because her name was unfamiliar to me, your mention of Mathild…"

Marian replied Jan 15 to The Plot Sickens

31 Jan 24
Reply by George W. Reichel

"I hear you too Rose.. and yes, the basics are the key, I so agree. With everything b…"

Marian replied Jan 3 to The Environmental Modification Accountability Act

17 Feb 3
Reply by Stone Hobbit

"I totally get where you're coming from re the "notification system " Jim is proposin…"

Marian replied Jan 3 to The Environmental Modification Accountability Act

17 Feb 3
Reply by Stone Hobbit

"Very strange. I wonder how that vast number of honeybees ended up in the sea and bei…"

Marian replied Dec 31, 2017 to Whangamatā inundated with dying bees; Radio NZ

14 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by rose

"A very clever video, and gutsy of Darren Watson to not take it's attempted censorshi…"

Marian replied Dec 10, 2017 to Humour from the archives: Planet Key!

14 Apr 5
Reply by Barbara G Dailey

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service