Marian's Discussions (292)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"I was thinking the same thing RC ... why would a child make up a story about seeing…"

Marian replied 19 hours ago to Competing theories over cause of Carterton school mystery substance scare

11 9 hours ago
Reply by Saru G

"Somehow I missed this post at the time it was shared, but tonight stumbled on one of…"

Marian replied Sep 13 to SISTER KERI BURNOR: WHISTLEBLOWER RE Catholic Chur

5 Sep 13
Reply by Marian

"Dear Penny..a true warrior "

Marian replied Sep 7 to Penny Bloody Bright and the words she wants on her gravestone

5 Sep 8
Reply by cats pajamas

"Totally with you there Martin..the author reporter Dan Lake has excelled in creating…"

Marian replied Sep 3 to Last night I reported flashes in the sky at dusk ~ the media responds with...

20 Sep 4
Reply by Sarah Hornibrooke

"And another angle from Newshub added by Clare Swinney on her website.. https://chemt…"

Marian replied Sep 3 to Last night I reported flashes in the sky at dusk ~ the media responds with...

20 Sep 4

"Your comment about possibly militiary looking for downed wreckage of some sort makes…"

Marian replied Aug 29 to Last night I reported flashes in the sky at dusk ~ the media responds with...

20 Sep 4

"Very interesting Rose. Last evening when the Costers at Sefton reported hearing a bo…"

Marian replied Aug 28 to Last night I reported flashes in the sky at dusk ~ the media responds with...

20 Sep 4

"Excellent observations by Truth in Grace, thanks Rose."

Marian replied Aug 24 to Monster Hurricane Lane unleashes torrential rain on Hawaii - or has it?

8 Aug 26
Reply by rose

"Interesting post and comments George and Patricia. I'm 65 and was subject to the sam…"

Marian replied Aug 9 to Collateral Damage

8 Aug 9
Reply by Martin Harris

"This is absolutely infuriating, and heartbreaking. The carers of the kea begged the…"

Marian replied Aug 7 to Long-lived kea die after visit from DOC, long-term carers blame the department for their death

5 Aug 8
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service