Marian's Discussions (279)

Discussions Replied To (260) Replies Latest Activity

"I emailed the Samoan PM on 13/ 07/ 2018. Not sure if I will ever get a reply but wil…"

Marian replied yesterday to Big Pharma & The Rise Of Gangster Capitalism

2 yesterday
Reply by Marian

"No surprise there...( I'm getting so cynical these days! ) Our friend Jim Lee of cli…"

Marian replied Jul 11 to Samoa recalls vaccines after child deaths: "Those Responsible Will Be Made To Answer"

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Danielle

"Thanks Rose..the timing of all these things is interesting too... I had a phone call…"

Marian replied Jul 11 to FDA Approves First Digital Pill For Behavior Modification

5 Jul 11
Reply by US Rose

"Interesting George, and one only needs to glance around a local medical center and i…"

Marian replied Jul 11 to Samoa recalls vaccines after child deaths: "Those Responsible Will Be Made To Answer"

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Danielle

"Well said Jennifer ...  for decades the medical profession has been firmly ensconced…"

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Danielle

"Wow, Dafna is a very passionate and knowledgeable speaker! Thanks heaps for sharing…"

Marian replied Jul 7 to Updates from New Zealands 5G Information Website

2 Jul 7
Reply by Marian

"I've been born and bred on farms in the high country of the South Island of NZ, wher…"

Marian replied Jun 29 to Is this for real?

23 yesterday
Reply by cats pajamas

"While the local council is encouraging a party atmosphere by urging food and drink s…"

Marian replied Jun 21 to Rocket Lab launch coming this weekend at Mahia

5 Jun 23
Reply by Sarah Hornibrooke

"It warms my heart to see this post, Rose,  and your support for Jim Lee who ( as far…"

Marian replied Jun 13 to Jim Lee's Grave's Disease

9 Jun 18
Reply by Gary King

"Good advice from Neil! Thanks for sharing this Rose."

Marian replied May 18 to Friends, thank you for your continued care and concern. I am packing up now to leave the island for good.

8 May 21
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service