Marian's Discussions (313)

Discussions Replied To (293) Replies Latest Activity

"Tony Pantelleresco backs up what Jon Rappoport is saying here ... I remember him tal…"

Marian replied Dec 6 to Roundup Weedkiller Found In 75% of Air and Rain Samples, Gov. Study Finds

10 Dec 6
Reply by Marian

"A new genre of sound for me Rose, but my curiosity got the better of me...Hmm could…"

Marian replied Nov 28 to Time Out - Some beats

9 Dec 2
Reply by rose

"Sounds absolutely brutal! If the bats and bees are suffering, that makes me wonder h…"

Marian replied Nov 28 to Queensland heatwave to continue into weekend as weather records tumble

9 Dec 1
Reply by Nym

"Signed and shared..."

Marian replied Nov 21 to We need your help ~ 5G in NZ

12 Nov 23
Reply by rose

"Cry wolf too many times and people with any clues at all start smelling a rat!"

Marian replied Oct 26 to Fake Bomb Hoax

9 Oct 30
Reply by Jeffrey

"Usually the charges brought out into the open for these sick crimes are only " the t…"

Marian replied Oct 25 to 'I really hope that they find a normal life': Alosio Taimo victim shares hopes for abused

2 Oct 25
Reply by Marian

"That was my first thought too Cats PJs ... you go too far in crossing the wrong peop…"

Marian replied Oct 22 to Jamie Lee-Ross Taken Into Mental Healthcare By Police

13 Oct 28
Reply by rose

"The " bright green " vomit kind of gives some clues ... Don't tell the tourists from…"

Marian replied Oct 17 to Dog dies from suspected 1080 poisoning after walk in Auckland's Hunua Ranges

5 Oct 19
Reply by NZ.Viking

"Sadly you're exactly correct clyde ... "

Marian replied Oct 12 to Queensland storm: Tornadoes and huge hailstones wreak damage

13 Oct 16
Reply by Nym

"The toxic fallout from all those rocket launches is never mentioned .."

Marian replied Oct 12 to Star Trek's William Shatner opens Rocket Lab's new Auckland factory

9 Oct 16
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service