US Rose's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"Technology is crazy enough, but the FDA is out of control with it's attempt to contr…"

US Rose replied Jul 11 to FDA Approves First Digital Pill For Behavior Modification

5 Jul 11
Reply by US Rose

"Good starting point for BOB or EDC - I would add that even if one does not live in a…"

US Rose replied May 18 to Friends, thank you for your continued care and concern. I am packing up now to leave the island for good.

8 May 21
Reply by rose

"Carly needs to learn basic geography. Rhode Island, Georgia, Alabama and Nebraska ar…"

US Rose replied May 11 to A mass decimation and no one's paying attention

10 May 23
Reply by George W. Reichel

"I agree rose, the laser to the eye thing is not something I'd want to play around wi…"

US Rose replied Feb 23 to This is the device the tech industry wants to replace your smartphone with, but will we be ready?

6 Feb 23
Reply by rose

"Intel is in on the game as well, my guess is they will sell to one of the giants men…"

US Rose replied Feb 22 to This is the device the tech industry wants to replace your smartphone with, but will we be ready?

6 Feb 23
Reply by rose

"You're welcome.  Folks around here thought I was totally crazy driving my little fro…"

US Rose replied Dec 13, 2017 to Geoengineered Nucleated Snowstorms: Do They Cause Physical Distresses?

7 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Marcus

"The snowfall in N Georgia on Friday was unusual for my area only in the amount that…"

US Rose replied Dec 12, 2017 to Geoengineered Nucleated Snowstorms: Do They Cause Physical Distresses?

7 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Marcus

""

US Rose replied Nov 15, 2017 to Proof That Any iPhone App With Camera Permission Can Secretly Record You

10 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by US Rose

"Those are insane commercials!  I thought they were fake until I watched on YT and re…"

US Rose replied Nov 13, 2017 to Proof That Any iPhone App With Camera Permission Can Secretly Record You

10 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by US Rose

"That's great Rose!  People really can adapt to life without the internet - even thou…"

US Rose replied Nov 12, 2017 to Proof That Any iPhone App With Camera Permission Can Secretly Record You

10 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by US Rose

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service