Annemieke de Jong's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Clyde, I appreciate the seriousness of the disease wiping out a large % of…"

Annemieke de Jong replied on Wednesday to Further to the Mycoplasma Bovis Outbreak in NZ

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Saru G

"It is not surprising that when human plays God the end result is likely to be disast…"

Annemieke de Jong replied on Tuesday to Further to the Mycoplasma Bovis Outbreak in NZ

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Saru G

"Bought out by the corporations, using chemicals and poisons kills all animals includ…"

Annemieke de Jong replied May 12 to MSMs War on pests: $81.3m for predator eradication in pre-Budget announcement

2 May 12
Reply by deanna munson

"Thank you for alerting us to this! Makes me feel quite ill, what is wrong with Winst…"

Annemieke de Jong replied May 8 to NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT SET TO GIVE CLINTON FOUNDATION ANOTHER $5.5 MILLION OF TAXPAYERS' MONEY

11 May 10
Reply by Nym

"The Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban is a real hero!! He is standing up for wha…"

Annemieke de Jong replied Apr 20 to Soros foundations to quit Hungary amid political hostility

2 Apr 20
Reply by Annemieke de Jong

"This guy with the ridiculous haircut may be an idiot but he is not so stupid as to t…"

Annemieke de Jong replied Mar 23 to Remembering Qadaffi

8 Mar 25
Reply by Danielle

"Thank you so much Mr Drew for your excellent report! I was riveted and could not pul…"

Annemieke de Jong replied Mar 1 to The Article Kiwi's have been Waiting for ~ Study Raises More Serious Questions About The Christchurch Earthquake

32 Mar 13
Reply by Martin Harris

"Entering the competition: Annemieke de Jong, email painfreeyaye@gmail.com Many thank…"

Annemieke de Jong replied Jan 22 to CANCELLED Due to Low Ticket Sales. John Perkins, Sean Stone and Conchita Sarnoff

14 Feb 28
Reply by rose

"Interesting essay. Harry Brown states "You can be free without changing the world",…"

Annemieke de Jong replied Jan 2 to MI/Security Complex Rules

3 Jan 5
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Without wanting to jump to conclusions, it seems to me there is a fairly good chance…"

Annemieke de Jong replied Jan 1, 2018 to PREDATOR FREE 2050 AGENDA: AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND TO BE TEST SITES FOR GM INSECT TRIALS COURTESY OF DARPA!

39 Jan 1
Reply by Danielle

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service