Fiona Hansen's Discussions (1,063)

Discussions Replied To (880) Replies Latest Activity

"Even without all of this, the power of words directed at individuals is underestimat…"

Fiona Hansen replied on Friday to Touchless Torture ~ Full Series

2 on Friday
Reply by Fiona Hansen

"The mind boggles. The Gates Foundation has so many fingers in so many pies it's hard…"

Fiona Hansen replied on Wednesday to Gates and DC:They Care about People

7 on Wednesday
Reply by rose

"Yes George I have started watching his last video. A scary overview of where interne…"

Fiona Hansen replied Sep 24 to Is Ecuador about to Betray Julian Assange?

46 Sep 24
Reply by Fiona Hansen

"So true George. There is a big split going on in Christianity right now between thos…"

Fiona Hansen replied Sep 20 to Questioning The Dalai Lama: Who Would The Buddha Vaccinate?

9 Sep 20
Reply by Fiona Hansen

"Yes CP that says it all. Japan is a testimony. I wonder if religious figures are off…"

Fiona Hansen replied Sep 20 to Questioning The Dalai Lama: Who Would The Buddha Vaccinate?

9 Sep 20
Reply by Fiona Hansen

"At this website it tells you what each religion thinks about vaccines. it seems that…"

Fiona Hansen replied Sep 19 to Questioning The Dalai Lama: Who Would The Buddha Vaccinate?

9 Sep 20
Reply by Fiona Hansen

"OMGoodness! Oral vaccine is live virus. I got encephalitus from oral polio in 50's -…"

Fiona Hansen replied Sep 19 to Questioning The Dalai Lama: Who Would The Buddha Vaccinate?

9 Sep 20
Reply by Fiona Hansen

"The attack is full on because the Clinton Obama agenda has been interrupted by Trump…"

Fiona Hansen replied Sep 5 to Former Intelligence Officials speak out about Spys infiltrating Trumps campaign team.

2 Sep 5
Reply by Elana Freeland

"And now a new paper released, 'How to counter geoengineering SRM - if needs be. Dama…"

Fiona Hansen replied Sep 4 to Geoengineering: The Global Military Programs You Haven’t Heard About Presented by Elana Freeland

5 Sep 5
Reply by rose

"Go here to watch news report.  https://thecontrail.com/video/missing-julian-assange-…"

Fiona Hansen replied Sep 4 to Police In Norway Investigating "Strange Disappearance" Of Julian Assange Associate

4 Sep 4
Reply by Fiona Hansen

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service