Fiona Hansen's Discussions (1,039)

Discussions Replied To (861) Replies Latest Activity

"He just had an IV VitC on Monday. Our doctor is getting in to integrative medicine w…"

Fiona Hansen replied Apr 20 to Baffling flesh-eating disease is ‘exploding’ in Australia ~ Warning: graphic image

8 Apr 20
Reply by michael lynch

"EEk! scary stuff. There was a girl who had this only about 5K away from where we liv…"

Fiona Hansen replied Apr 19 to Baffling flesh-eating disease is ‘exploding’ in Australia ~ Warning: graphic image

8 Apr 20
Reply by michael lynch

"'“externally funded” experiments are in the queue." Hmmmm....Who is in this que of r…"

Fiona Hansen replied Apr 10 to What was the strange blue glow' moving across Oxfordshire sky?

13 Apr 12
Reply by clyde wainwright

"Alaska’s super-power High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) transmit…"

Fiona Hansen replied Apr 10 to What was the strange blue glow' moving across Oxfordshire sky?

13 Apr 12

"Haarp was turned back on on April 6 - could explain it. https://www.youtube.com/watc…"

Fiona Hansen replied Apr 8 to What was the strange blue glow' moving across Oxfordshire sky?

13 Apr 12

"I agree - so much we don't know yet. But if there is an unseen world which most of u…"

Fiona Hansen replied Mar 7 to THE GOD OF FREEMASONRY EXPOSED

50 Mar 7
Reply by Martin Harris

"Thanks for all this "

Fiona Hansen replied Mar 5 to Wakeupkiwi Email Update | March 5 2018

1 Mar 5
Reply by Fiona Hansen

"I have also been reading through OT over the last 2yrs. Its a hard read of the histo…"

Fiona Hansen replied Mar 5 to THE GOD OF FREEMASONRY EXPOSED

50 Mar 7
Reply by Martin Harris

"Yet you believe in people following their conscience - where did conscience come fro…"

50 Mar 7
Reply by Martin Harris

"I agree George. I have a copy of the Humanist manifesto 1 and 2. I have recently rea…"

50 Mar 7
Reply by Martin Harris

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service