Susan's Discussions (1,165)

Discussions Replied To (1117) Replies Latest Activity

"It's heavy trails throughout the globe. The sun will be nicely shining then up go th…"

Susan replied Feb 10 to Across America mystery planes are releasing ‘huge plumes’ of aluminum and other particles, baffling meteorologists

16 Feb 10
Reply by Susan

"Oh great gene editing to induce mental illness. Enough psychopaths and sociopaths ar…"

Susan replied Feb 10 to Chinese scientists clone five baby monkeys after editing genes to induce mental illness.

5 yesterday
Reply by deanna munson

"Delightful "

Susan replied Dec 30, 2018 to MY GIFT TO ALL OF YOU!!

6 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Plowboy

"It's been obvious for decades that the weather has been manipulated to control a cou…"

Susan replied Dec 20, 2018 to China and Russia band together on controversial heating experiments to modify the atmosphere

5 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by Charming Anarchist

"Appreciated your links and summaries. Refused a smart meter and my cousin, a doctora…"

Susan replied Dec 13, 2018 to Paradise Lost # 25 ~ How the Houses Were Torched ? Interview with 30-yr. Microwave Engineer

10 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by renate

"Well worth listening to the entire interview. "

Susan replied Nov 24, 2018 to Eyewitness barely makes it out alive in California fire storm

2 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by renate

"Well said. "

Susan replied Nov 11, 2018 to I sense Horsemen from afar

7 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Global weather chaos, health crises, extinction acceleration = geoengineering"

Susan replied Oct 24, 2018 to Weather chaos 20-22nd October 2018, Rome Italy, Southern Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

16 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by cats pajamas

"The family is huge. Journalist is arms dealer khashoggi nephew and distantly related…"

Susan replied Oct 24, 2018 to Khashoggi mystery fixes spotlight on Saudi official described as crown prince’s strategist, enforcer

49 Nov 24, 2018

"Thank slick willie for dumping vaccine liabilities onto the taxpayer with the taxpay…"

Susan replied Oct 24, 2018 to Polio-like Illness Baffles US Doctors

21 Jan 5

RSS

© 2019   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service