PREDATOR FREE 2050 AGENDA: AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND TO BE TEST SITES FOR GM INSECT TRIALS COURTESY OF DARPA!

This is about Predator Free 2050 & features names like NZLandCareResearch, Monsanto, DuPont, The Gates duo, the Rockefellers, US Defense / DARPA, & more, need I say more?

"The files reveal how far along the two leading gene drive teams (Target Malaria for the UK and GBIRD, based in North Carolina) have proceeded towards building gene drive organisms and are preparing for open field trials, including steps to select test sites in Australia, New Zealand, Burkina Faso, Uganda, Mali and Ghana, and to create government and community acceptance of the use of gene drives in key testing sites. "

https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2017/12/24/australia-an...

Views: 486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sarah I had a look in Nat Geo NZ and found a large article for Dec 2017, haven't yet found the other. Def last year a full on in regards to bombarding us, yet I'd have to say I saw nary a whisper of it. Not reading MS. Still usually the headlines fly around on FB & I'm on there.

Heres a link to the Dec one, it's sugar coated of course

https://www.nzgeo.com/stories/life-hackers/

on topic I had someone contact me with a link to stuff being experimented GE wise at Flockhouse, for those who don't know it's an old originally Ag college (?) of sorts that's now closed, been sold. Must try and find the link as they'd linked what went on their to Morgellons. 

Nym said it best...Isolated Southern Laboratory. Never a truer word spoken in jest.

Yer - Nym knows.

I agree.Its an isolated lab down here and if things get sideways-it doesnt matter aye.We all just useless eaters to these bastards.

And to boot its an MIC production with full horse and pony show and the blind MSM complicit in this crime and dare i say-war crime!They dare call it science=science for hire/power/profit.Morticia and Co dont have an effing clue and are powerless to stop it anyway.We will never be free of the true predators if the sheepies dont open their collective eyes and whats left of their hearts and minds-if theres any left.

Look at today's Herald
One of the country's busiest beaches has been inundated with dying bees, creating a hazard for holidaymakers.

Whangamatā in Coromandel.Dying bees have been washing up in Whangamatā. Photo: RNZ / Sarah Robson
Surf Lifesavers at Whangamatā have gone as far as issuing a warning to beachgoers to watch out for the insects.

Deputy Head Guard Max Jones said they had dealt with dozens of first aid requests for bee stings as thousands of the insects began washing up on the beach this week.

He first noticed them washing in with the tide on Monday and said it got worse as the week progressed.

He said that by Wednesday there were thousands of bees all along the high tide mark and they had to help about 20 children who had been stung.

Mr Jones said he had never seen anything like it, and while they were trying to alert people to the problem it was difficult with so many people on the beach.

He said the bees were mainly at the high-tide line, and while the numbers appeared to have decreased people still needed to be vigilant.

OMG - thank you so much for that news.... I remember this happening in Kaikoura just before the quakes.

Do you have the link for this Krasimira?  I can not find it now, only one from Radio NZ. No photos.

No sand flies , no mosquito, only a few new hatched baby bumbles around, no bees, one crane fly in the loo, no red stingers and hardly any wasps except a few of the paper ones. One monarch, one white butterfly, very few moths, so far this summer. Very strange, and our property is organic the last thirty years, previously humming.

Well I wonder if this is tied to the 1080 fiasco in Coromandel? There's already been the threat to the hives & protests about that up that way. The assault on Graeme Sturgeon there, the unloading of the load of 1080 etc.  illegal storage etc in CBD. Interesting timing with them just having had the drop. 

We had to buy in bumble bees this year - gone from the second largest swamp in NZ - and we also have the issue sarah has - bugger all mozzies and no sand flies.

Cummon NZ - wake up.

Could DoC's recent poisoning of the Coromandel have anything to do with Whangamata's bee die off this week?

If you check this map* of DoC’s recent pest treatment of the Coromandel that included 1080 drops, the Otahu block which was part of that, is right below Whangamatā. Whangamatā has this past week been stricken with 1000s of dying bees … washed ashore at Whangamatā’s popular beach, currently also inundated with holiday makers.

READ MORE

https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2018/01/01/could-docs-r...

Without wanting to jump to conclusions, it seems to me there is a fairly good chance that 1080 is the underlying cause of the bees' demise. A beekeeper friend told me that bees generally forage about 7-8km from their hive. How far is the coast from the block shown on the map? How many dead bees must there be inside the block? We need to write to Eugenie Sage and demand that she reverses the 1080 program!!

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service