PREDATOR FREE 2050 AGENDA: AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND TO BE TEST SITES FOR GM INSECT TRIALS COURTESY OF DARPA!

This is about Predator Free 2050 & features names like NZLandCareResearch, Monsanto, DuPont, The Gates duo, the Rockefellers, US Defense / DARPA, & more, need I say more?

"The files reveal how far along the two leading gene drive teams (Target Malaria for the UK and GBIRD, based in North Carolina) have proceeded towards building gene drive organisms and are preparing for open field trials, including steps to select test sites in Australia, New Zealand, Burkina Faso, Uganda, Mali and Ghana, and to create government and community acceptance of the use of gene drives in key testing sites. "

https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2017/12/24/australia-an...

Views: 486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It wasn't 1080 drop that killed them in Kaikoura - there was a sliver metallic dust everywhere that stood on end  and seemed to hold a magnetic charge.  This I remember vividly from the dark Kaikoura days.  

We have to be careful but most importantly, call out the instigators with proof when it comes to 1080.  We have members on the site that have been addressing 1080 for nearly 25 years.  There is a window of opportunity here if navigated properly.

http://thecontrail.com/forum/topics/whangamata-inundated-with-dying...

That is really curious Rose... and disturbing knowing what we know. Just pointed out to Annemieke there that definitely there are other possible causes and given it's also global. Just didn't have time to add more. I respect your opinions & knowledge Rose & yes, aware there is much knowledge here with others. I did find out this morning too BTW that all three drops there on the larger map (at the link, that is just a screenshot i posted) were 1080 aerial drops. I was unsure if the one nearer Whangamata was actually a 1080 drop. 

So pre quake dust in kaik is similar then to the yellow dust carry on with the chch one. 

Well yes, same Annemieke. Thanks for commenting. I've written that leaving options open on that & I guess focusing on our country's obsession with poisoning everything. If it were 1080 we'll never know I'm convinced of that. They will never admit it. Am also aware there are other possibilities like EMFs & what Rose is raising. Just couldn't spend any more time pretty much. There are die offs everywhere now. Very sad.

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service