Hiroshima Child

The Lies and Crimes of Hiroshima

According to President Harry Truman, Hiroshima was a military base.

The world will note that the first atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, a military base.

That was because we wished in this first attack to avoid, insofar as possible, the killing of civilians”.

The lies of “collateral damage” underlying humanitarian warfare.

From Truman to Obama and Trump

I come and stand at every door
But none can hear my silent tread
I knock and yet remain unseen
For I am dead for I am dead

I’m only seven though I died
In Hiroshima long ago
I’m seven now as I was then
When children die they do not grow

My hair was scorched by swirling flame
My eyes grew dim my eyes grew blind
Death came and turned my bones to dust
And that was scattered by the wind

I need no fruit I need no rice
I need no sweets nor even bread
I ask for nothing for myself
For I am dead for I am dead

All that I need is that for peace
You fight today you fight today
So that the children of this world
Can live and grow and laugh and play

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

https://youtu.be/cEtdw7Z04QQ

Madeleine Albright justifies deaths of 500,000 Iraqi chikdren

In the US, crimes of killing children and adults began with the Indigenous People and it has continued. Hiroshima was horrible.  But why do we look to the past?  In Yemen, 130 children die daily and tens of thousands are starving and on their way to death.  Weddings markets and other civilians are targeted in this terrroristic bombing attack by Saudi Arabia and backed by the US.  US money, teams refueling Saudi bombers mid-flight, munitions, all are typical of the US drive to cotrol the Mid East using Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc. We can't do anything about Hiroshima, but we can stop the carnage in Syria, Yemen and the planned carnage for Iran. Also, get our troops out of Afghanistan.  We have been bombing and fighting there for 17 years, why?  Is the US use of the opium coming out of Afghanistan a reason?

I posted a discussion on the genocidal war on Yemen and I agree with everything you said so well.Hiroshima/Nagasaki provides some historical context for our current genocidal foreign policy.Iran is now in the crosshairs of those psychopaths.

So True.  Although, at 82, I remember most adults  back then arguing  that it was neccesary to save our "soldiers" lives.  I'm not agreeing with that, just saying that was the argument, even though Japan had made overtures to surrender previous to the dropping of the bombs.  Callous, but then what else is new. The Dark Jouranlist has very interesting lectures on the secrecy issues, especailly in his X Series, the investigation of secrecy, energy, off world entities etc. that is part of the political history.  Interestingly, Donald Trump's uncle, Dr John G Trump, was a part of the ingroup and was an engineering prof at MIT.  The US has secret programs, and Katherine Austin Fitts has been active in researching the missing 29 trillion dollars. She is interviewed often.  We are so in the dark. 

I'm 70.We were fed that line of BS in school too.As you know so well,history is written by the victors.That's why it's so often bogus.

Trump's smarter uncle may have given him some info on our space force that Trump is claiming as his idea.That'll give US anew setting for our war-making proclivities huh!

Trump's smart Uncle is claimed to have gotten hold of Tesla's papers.

There is an interesting theory about Donald having access to Tesla's legacy passed on by Uncle John. Might explain why he always seems to be one step ahead on many things.

I don't want to derail the important theme of this discussion however.

Nice to see your comments Patricia.

Interesting post and comments George and Patricia.

I'm 65 and was subject to the same programming over many years. Huge swathes of true facts about the wars are deliberately omitted from history books, and of course the media of each period of history perpetuates the myths to keep the public blindfolded. The words " Lest we forget " take on a very different meaning when we begin to understand the machinations behind all the warmongering.

I remember when we all had to stand and listen to " God Save Our Queen " at the beginning of movies at the local picture theaters!

I have a lot of catching up to do, so much still to learn!

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service