A new appeal has been launched by EMF Activist Arthur Firstenberg calling for a halt to the roll-out of 5G.
The appeal, together with a list of signatories, will be formally presented to the United Nations, World Health Organization, European Union, and world governments on or before November 1, 2018.
The appeal states that the rollout of 5G is a planetary emergency. Technical standards for terrestrial and satellite 5G networks were released in June 2018. Commercial 5G networks are already in place in parts of Estonia, Finland and Qatar, and trials of 5G are underway in China and South Africa.
5G is radically different from previous generations of wireless technology:
- Instead of being on private property relatively far from where people live and work, 5G antennas will be on the footpath in front of every third or fifth house
- Instead of emitting hundreds of watts of microwave radiation, each 5G antenna will emit beams with an effective power as high as tens of thousands of watts of millimeter wave radiation
- Instead of nature being protected, 20,000 5G satellites in low orbit will irradiate every square inch of the Earth
The International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space is:
- An appeal to stop 5G addressed to world governments by scientists, doctors and organizations
- A legal document alleging injury to our planet and requesting an extraordinary remedy
- A fully referenced review of the problem, explaining exactly what 5G is, what it will do to humanity and ecosystems, and why
Read the full details of the appeal here and have your say by adding your name to the list of signatories to stop 5G.