Here's how one plant heals autoimmunity & leaky gut... (free re...

It's a very important video, and it's playing for a limited-time, so please make sure you watch it so you can learn this vital information.

Here's a shorter version of the earlier email in case you want to read some parts. 

I’ve discovered something amazing about how a particular plant can heal autoimmunity and leaky gut. 

The information is shocking… you might have heard about people using this plant, and that it has healing power with cancer, yet perhaps you’ve never seen what it does for autoimmune disease, and exactly why it works. 

It’s medicinal cannabis with the application to autoimmunity & leaky gut.

What's remarkable is that recently medicinal cannabis has been discovered to have a profound effect and healing power in relation to microbiome... it's mind blowing! And so wonderful as it is giving hope to millions that were said to be "incurable". 

I was asked to conduct research into studying the cases of people that had reportedly reversed autoimmune disease and other diseases including cancer. My emphasis was to find exactly how and why cannabis helps the body.

In this video of me being interviewed on my discoveries you’ll see ... how this one plant has been used to help people heal and reverse many different autoimmune diseases.

You’ll see real live people that have successfully used it to combat arthritis, Crohn’s, colitis, IBS, MS, lupus, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and many other autoimmune disease, along with cancer and the list of neurodegenerative diseases. 

It has actually been tested and shown to be effective in fighting over 700 conditions… after you see what I’m about to share with you, the question you’ll be asking is, what doesn’t medicinal cannabis help to heal?

Watch my interview in this complimentary video here now… it will just be up for a short period of time.

In this exclusive interview I share recent discoveries of how cannabis “talks” with the microbiome, our healthy gut bacteria. & you'll get the opportunity to watch the series free also, which will freely give you the tools for how you can access & use this medicine. 

With love,

Jonathan 

P.S. When you watch the video you'll be able to learn about how you can get free access to the 7-episode documentary series. In fact you can get immediate access here. 

You really won't want to miss out on this one. It's such an incredible free gift. You can claim it here now by clicking here.  

Views: 126

Replies to This Discussion

Cannabis Extract Fights 'Incurable Form' Of Leukemia

Author: Sayer Ji

A remarkable case report documents a 14-year old girl who, after 34-months of chemo, radiation and bone marrow transplant treatments, was given up for dead. Her family discovered research on cannabis extract, and before she died of a secondary complication of her original treatment, used it successfully to put her leukemia into remission. There are plenty of anecdotal reports of …

Read more.

RSS

© 2019   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service