At the Truth About Cancer, we have many different ways to bring you the most up-to-date news and stories when it comes to treating and beating disease.

One of those hidden gems is our Hero's Against Cancer newsletter which is a non-profit newsletter.

See what the H.A.C. newsletter is all about here>>

In it, we bring you new scientific breakthroughs, news stories, and stories of cancer survival directly from the heroes mouth.

You’ll discover articles like…

• Alkaline vs Acidic: How to Balance Your Body’s pH Level for Optimal Health
  • The Benefits of a Plant-Based Ketogenic Diet for Cancer Prevention & Treatment
  • The Fundamentals of Healing All Disease
  • How Sugar Feeds Cancer Growth
  • And much more.

If you haven’t seen it yet, I encourage you to see for yourself and open up a whole new world of disease information.

Enjoy :-)

Ty Bollinger

P.S. The H.A.C. newsletter doesn’t only benefit you, it also helps us to spread our message and continue our mission to save as many lives as possible.

Click here now to see what the H.A.C. newsletter’s all about.

Views: 97

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks rose i always read your stuff on cancer you give me a lot of hope every one i try to tell that have it do not want to know and even get angry at me when i try to help.

I know how you feel Michael, so many people are stuck in this medikill system and have forgotten how to take care of themselves.  They easily fall into this victim mode which doesn't allow them to take control.

Keep talking Michael - keep up the chatter because it matters.

RSS

© 2019   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service