Featured Article
It's time to get real about the 'tap water problem,' which represents one of the most significant vectors of toxicity of our age. Learn more
Featured Related Article
Is fluoride a potential cause of lowering of IQ in our children? The research is clear as day. Learn more
Featured Offer: Cold-Pressed, Organic Black Seed
Try Premium Press Black Cumin Seed Oil - one of the most evidence-based and health promoting supplements available today . Get yours now!
Featured Research Database
GreenMedInfo revealing research on the toxic effects of fluoride in human development. Click to View
Featured Events
You’ve got to see this 9-part docuseries. It’s based on the true story of one man’s journey to get to the truth about diabetes and it’s twin pandemic, obesity… before it’s too late. Save your spot!
Join us on November 10, 2017 at 12:am EST!  Watch 50+ animal presenters enthusiastically share their wisdom and experience. You will be empowered with how to best care for your four legged family members! This event is dedicated to the holistic care of dogs, cats & horses! Sign up now!
Food for Thought
From Email - sub here

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

I use an electric one gallon water distiller to remove everything from my tap water for consumption.  I use a digital auto shut off plug to turn my distiller off to leave a half inch of water to dump out, this allows for easy cleaning and prevents scorching of residue for a cleaner distill.  I pour my distilled water in a 2 gallon fridge water dispenser with spigot.  I remineralize my distilled water with shungite rocks inside the water dispenser.

I live in central Iowa and my tap water is sourced from two rivers, whichever one is less polluted at the day.  I live in the heart of Monsanto country.

I'm with you on the water Ken - we collect rain water here so contamination is a no brainier.  We use infra-red to clean our tank waters but then distil all our drinking water. Result?  No fluorosis in the teeth any longer, clear skin, clear head and no more tummy bugs.  
My 15 year old dog used to have a blue film over her eyes - this has gone and she is like a puppy now that she is switched to a ketogenic diet. 

People - water first... clean up the act ♥

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service