Just tonight, Collective Evolution released a new video on the 'smart' meter fire situation, and it's going viral.
In addition to Brian Thiesen, the video features Kevin Zeller, who was shocked to find out his utility was saying he's responsible for $5,000 in damages caused by his 'smart' meter catching fire. Their defective tech just about burns down Kevin's house, and he's forced to pay!
And as we know, Kevin isn't alone...
Right now, thousands per hour are hearing about 'smart' meters for the first time.
Please post your experiences on the comment thread, then share this with everyone on your list or Facebook.
Josh del Sol
ps. I will have another update to you soon. So much is going on. Just wanted to get this to you asap.
© Copyright 2017, Take Back Your Power, All Rights Reserved
Add a Comment