Official Public Record
Lawful, peaceful, and transparent, the following Statement of Claim is subsequent to a Moratorium [link below] issued Nov 16.18 to the Canadian Governor General, Attorney General, and Premiers who chose not to respond. Hence, on Nov 30, 2018 a Statement of Claim was filed in Federal Court against the Canadian government by CPU Inc. on behalf of the Canadian people. Excerpts are posted below along with a link to the PDF.
Britain freed Canada in 1931 now it’s time to free ourselves
The Canadian government is de facto [illegitimate] because the Statute of Westminster freed Canada from Britain in 1931, empowering Canadians to choose their type of preferred governance. Martial law was declared to ensure good governance and prevent insurgence until Canadians were in agreement except that Canadians were never informed. Instead the Canadian government established a representative democracy where they make the decisions, instead of Canadians in a pure direct democracy. Martial law is still in place. Under martial law the prime minister has complete power to do as he pleases.
Silence is broken
Silence, by Maxim of Law is agreement. Silence in Canada has now been broken through a lawful, peaceful process. Now it’s up to every Canadian to raise their awareness, pull together to take back final decision making authority from de facto governments, freedom and more:
Excerpts provided by page. Statement of Claim PDF below.
Excerpt page 1
Whereas; The Canadian people, the citizens, derive their Sovereign lawful authority and democratic rights from:
- The Statute of Westminster 1931,
- The General Assembly’s 1960 resolution 1514 (XV) — containing the Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples and the principle of self-determination through the free and genuine expression of the will of the peoples of the territory,
- The International Court of Justice advisory opinion issued the October 16, 1975- disqualifying Terra Nullius,
- The Canadian Constitution 1982.
Excerpt page 2
Therefore; It is obvious that all levels of Canadian governance since 1982, and the Courts of Justice:
- have not acted in the best interest of the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, and the Indigenous Nations,
- have committed acts of misfeasance and malfeasance and nonfeasance against the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, in order to act “ULTRA VIRES”,
- have continued to instill the de facto misrepresentation within the Canadian Constitution upon the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, leaving them with no lawful or legal recourse for protection against their own governing bodies under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, the Canadian Constitution of Canada and its Criminal Code.
Excerpt page 3
Therefore; The Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, have been left politically uneducated, and misled notwithstanding the education materials provided by the Canadian government in teaching the Canadian children that “in Canada, the citizens make decisions together”. However, what is not taught is that the only decision the citizens can make together is to vote in political elections for a political party to form a government to govern over them as per the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, without true legitimate recourse by the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, to implement their rights to:
- final decision making authority,
- one hundred percent veto power,
- direct democracy rights to referendums on all issues affecting Canadians, our governance and the country.
Excerpt page 4
Therefore; We the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, were and are left with no other recourse to instill true justice in the protection of our country and our rights as the official co-owners, shareholders of the Crown within our governments, political system and justice system, since we cannot sue ourselves for our rights, and that the Canadian Ministers, Attorney General and the courts are in conflict of interest as being part of the Executive, Legislative and Judiciary branches of the Canadian Government, accused of usurpation and acting “ULTRA VIRES “, we have had to create and incorporate a not for profit corporation as “The Canadian Peoples Union, Freedom 2017 INC. as representatives of our Union and its members being the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, and co-owners, shareholders of the Crown of Canada, the Corporation Sole, and the Crown Corporation of Canada in order to lawfully move forward within our rights.
Excerpt page 5
Whereas; The Governor General is to also immediately proceed to enforce appropriate changes in the wording within the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Constitution, to reflect the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, and to immediately launch criminal investigations on behalf of the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, they represent within all levels of governance that have jeopardized the well being of all Canadians and Indigenous Nations, until the Canadian people and Indigenous Nations have given their majority consent to either accept or refute all present and future proposed laws or agreements as follows:
6. End National, Provincial and International Public Private Partnerships (P3’s or PPP),
9. Suspend all United Nations Agreements with Canada, whether binding or non binding until the Canadian people, the citizens and Indigenous Nations both as Sovereigns have given their majority consent to either accept or refute all proposed laws or agreements such as: The United Nations Global Compact in its entirety and specifically, the UN Global Compact for Migration.*
Excerpt page 6
Therefore; It is imperative that the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, and co-owners, shareholders of the Crown of Canada, its Corporation Sole along with the Indigenous Nations across Canada, take immediate lawful and peaceful action to stop the usurpation of the country, and rights from being eroded and removed by various levels of Canadian governance, in order to protect the country and its assets, finances and resources belonging to the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns.
Statement of Claim PDF