Published on Apr 8, 2016
RERUM and BRAVO The Health Revolution. Dr Marco Ruggiero MD Phd speaks with Clive de Carle.
Rerum is the latest development of GcMaf and promises to be one of the most effective supplements ever. Invented by Dr Marco Ruggiero who also invented Goleic and the incredibly successful Bravo yoghurt.
"Rerum and Bravo for health, health restoration and rejuvenation. People call it the cure for cancer, autism, bowel issues and neuro degenerative diseases"
Rerum and Bravo are available here:
For information please see: http://www.rareandbrave.com
Clive can be contacted at email@example.com for workshops, talks, interviews or consultations.
Source: Clive de Carle
Rerum® offers a number of advantages compared to the previous GOleic or GcMAF:
1. Rerum® is not derived from blood and therefore not affected by any of the problems afflicting blood-derived proteins.
2. Rerum® is not digested by stomach acid or by stomach proteases since it is not a protein; on the contrary, its bioavailability is increased by digestion.
3. Rerum® does not require any particular care for storage and shipping, such as special cooling or even freezing.
4. Rerum® does not induce allergic reactions since glycosaminoglycans are notoriously non-allergenic.
5. Rerum® is a bona fide dietary supplement since it is composed of well-known dietary supplements that have been in use for decades.
6. Rerum® is inherently safe since it is composed of components that have been used for decades in human medicine. Chondroitin sulfate, vitamin D and oleic acid are regulated substances in the U.S. as dietary supplements, approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
7. In Europe, chondroitin sulfate formulations are approved as drugs with evidenced efficacy and safety demonstrated by clinical trials.
8. Rerum® is extremely bioavailable at variance with long proteins such as GcMAF.
a. This is due to the inherent flexibility of the chondroitin sulfate backbone and the presence of a fatty acid, oleic acid.
b. Thanks to this unique combination, Rerum® is rapidly absorbed via a variety of routes and is immediately bioavailable.
9. Rerum® is nanosized.
a. This means that its contact surface is about 1,000 times wider than that of a long protein such as GcMAF.
b. Rerum® is therefore able to reach a much larger number of targets in the human body.
10. With the invention of Rerum®, we finally have the one and only, real, safe Macrophage Activating Factor (MAF).
11. Rerum® is manufactured in a state-of-the art GMP-certified facility in Germany. Rerum® is available in sterile vials for oral intake (alternative: adapplicator).
For many years it was erroneously believed that GcMAF (GcProtein) was a conductor in the innate immune system and an extremely powerful endogenous macrophage stimulator.
Add a Comment